𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"get up, you have a photo shoot in three hours" khia said, attempting to pull gio out of bed but it wasn't working since she was holding all of her body weight down "bro" khia huffed, placing her hands on her hips.

gio looked at khia and gave her a innocent smile as she laid on the bed with her hair all over the place, her jacket barely on, and her shorts rolled up her thighs.

she looked innocent but she wasn't..obviously.

cause last night says otherwise..anyways.

"don't smile at me, get up" khia said "you sound like a mom" gio laughed "well if that's the case then don't make me go grab a belt" khia said while looking down at her, watching as she quickly sat up.

"you can't do that" gio said, frowning at her "says who? now get up and get ready" khia replied, pulling the girls arm so she could get out of bed "i hate you" gio mumbled under her breath as she walked into the bathroom.

"speak up so i can pop you in yo mouth" khia said, looking back at the girl "didn't even say nothing" gio replied, rolling her eyes at the girl "oh ok, keep it that way" khia replied, hearing the bathroom door shut.

"yall heard how she be talkin to me?" khia said, looking at her camera "yea, that's why she be gettin fucked up but anyways we both have photo shoots today" khia explained as she sat on the floor and placed the camera in front of her.

"i already know what type of photo shoot she has since i know everything about her but she doesn't know what type of photo shoot im having" khia said "so basically im having an early birthday photo shoot and im just doing it for fun since i liked the outfits" khia said.

જ⁀➴

"im hungry and you wanna keep playin" khia said, glaring at the girl who was standing in the bathroom doorway watching khia straighten her hair "you've been moody all day, it's annoying" gio said, looking her up and down.

"who gives a fuck?" khia said, turning her flat iron off and unplugging it. gio tilted her head to the side as she stared at khia as if she was stupid before grabbing her by her neck and bringing her closer to her.

"bro move" khia said while rolling her eyes as gio looked down at the girl "stop rolling your eyes before i give you a reason to" gio whispered in khia's ear which made khia smile before dropping it once gio looked at her.

"you already did, last night" khia replied, looking up at her "i know, im very talented" gio laughed "mhm, whatever" khia said, rolling her eyes before placing a kiss on gio's lips.