𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"get uppp" khia whined while looking down at gio who was laying in front of her watching tv. khia had been sitting in front of gio bothering her for the past ten minutes since she was bored and had nothing else better to do.

"mmcht, fine" khia said about to get up until gio grabbed the front waistband of the skims set that khia was wearing, keeping her down "stop whining" gio said, finally looking at khia.

"move, glee is more important than me so nah" khia said "you just wanna be in my skin and want attention" she mentioned "so the fuck what" khia said, aggressively shrugging her shoulders.

gio sat up and leaned against the head board, "okay so what was my point in coming back?" khia questioned "you complain a lot for somebody who's needy as hell" gio replied, licking her lips.

"needy? girl please, never been that" khia said, waving her off and gio raised an eyebrow "so you tellin me- don't even speak" khia interrupted, getting out of bed in the process.

khia went in gio's bathroom and started a live with the title; gio wants me to die, propping her phone up against a soap dispenser.

"hey live" khia smiled "mmcht, why are you being dramatic?" gio said, kissing her teeth "shut up" khia said, rolling her eyes at gio "anyways i was wondering if i should vlog today" khia said, running her freshly manicured acrylics through her hair.

gio got up and entered the bathroom, getting all up in the camera "yall missed me?" gio asked while posing for the fans "no, go get my camera" khia said and gio looked at the room before looking at khia.

"i don't see it" she said "on the night stand" khia replied, watching gio walk away "so basically we about to...i don't even know what we about to do or where we about to go" khia said, looking around.

"girl-" khia side eyed gio who was recording herself with khia's camera "hi guys, im gio aka khia's half girlfriend" gio introduced "half girlfriend? yall heard that?" khia questioned, turning to the live.

"why do i look so white? and no" gio said as she propped the camera up "and yes, yall like my nails?" khia smiled as she showed her nails up close "what should we do today?" khia asked gio while looking at her through the mirror, admiring her.

gio was too busy in her phone to listen so khia snatched her phone and put her arm behind her back as she leaned against the sink. currently facing gio.

"i was talking to you" khia said "my fault, what did you say?" gio said, slightly tilting her head while licking her lips. gio was still learning to be patient with khia and not let everything she does get to her but it was hard for her.