𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

₊ ⊹𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒

kiya & khia. the unstoppable and inseparable twins.

they were very close since birth since they were twins until they were separated at the age of 7 when their dad had died. fraternal twins, khia had always been on the more tomboy side while kiya had always been a girly girl.

you couldn't tell them anything, it was like the young girls ran wherever they went. of course they were known in their neighborhood since they would always play outside from eleven in the morning til the street lights turned on.

that's when life was worth living.

they explored and lived as if they were in the florida project so ofc they were known.

but at the moment khia was munching on a oreo while laying across the living room floor watching totally spies with her sister.

"ughh, can you change this already? it's so annoying" six year-old khia complained "not everyone wants to watch boy shows like you, khia" 6 year old kiya replied sassily.

"you want to be a princess so bad, you don't even look right wearing pink" khia rolled her eyes, shortly feeling an object hit her backside which made her turn around only to see a pink fuzzy slipper.

"give me my shoe back, it slipped" kiya said, holding her hand out as she watched khia stand up while holding her shoe "my hand is also going to slip" khia said and the next thing you know she threw her sisters slipper in the trash.

"MOMMY!" kiya screamed to the top of her lungs "KHIA THREW AWAY MY NEW SLIPPER!" she screamed, tears building up in her eyes "such a crybaby" khia rolled her eyes, flopping onto the couch as she heard her mom coming down the stairs.

"go stand in the corner" danielle aka their mom said "your not gonna ask what happened? you can't always put me in the corner because your crybaby daughter is always screaming your name" khia said, adjusting the fitted cap that she wore on her head backwards to go with the baggy jean shorts she was wearing along with a super hero shirt, some black socks and black low top converse. her hair was in some braided straight backs that were long due to her hair being long.

"what happened?" their mom said, not in the mood for khia's bullshit "she threw her nasty slipper at my back all because i said she didn't look good in pink" khia shrugged "nasty?! you literally play in dirt!" kiya yelled.

"and your scared of dirt, how are you scared of dirt when your literally a walking dirt ball?" khia questioned with an evil smirk on her face before getting up and running since her sister began to chase her around "i will kill you!" kiya yelled "you'll have to catch me first!" khia laughed.