𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"khia, look at me" gio said as she squatted down in front of khia, trying to get her to calm down before she ended up having a panic attack or anxiety attack.

khia's leg continued to bounce up and down at a fast pace as she wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her hoodie, "can you calm down for me?" gio spoke in a calming tone as she placed her hand on khia's leg so it could stop.

"look at me" gio said and khia threw her head back, trying not to let anymore tears fall "im trying, jeez" khia said in a low but shaky voice as gio stood up, looking down at the girl.

"control your breathing" gio added and khia put her head down as she placed her hands on her knees, inhaling and exhaling so her breathing was clear as gio watched closely.

"okay, i'm ready" khia said, finally looking at her girlfriend "talk to me, what's wrong?" gio asked as she sat beside khia, giving her all of her attention "so- wait i feel like im about to cry again" khia said, laughing a bit.

"take your time" gio replied "so..am i the reason why that situation happened to you during those two years that i left..?" khia questioned, feeling tears build up..once again.

"..um" gio thought as she bit down on her bottom lip "stop biting your lip and talk, g, it's making me feel like a bad person like what am i doing wrong? honestly" khia said, beginning to get upset all over again.

"no..your not the reason all of that happened, i just wasn't in my right state of mind and i was so attached to you at that time but then you left and i didn't know how to deal with you not being here with me so that happened but i tried to use najah to get over you and unfortunately that didn't work, please don't feel like you did anything wrong or don't feel like your the cause of everything..i just don't know how to deal with certain things and i'm sorry that you had to feel that way when it wasn't the case, can you please stop crying now? it's not your fault but i don't wanna get into detail about what triggered it" —

gio poured out as she pulled khia into her lap, letting her lay in the crook of her neck as gio hugged her tightly, relaxing her immediately.

"i'm sorry" gio mumbled, kissing her forehead "it's not even the fact that i feel guilty but it's also the fact that you had went through so much and i wasn't there for you" khia said, sitting up "it's okay" gio reassured.

"money can't buy you happiness unless it's food so what can i do to make it up to you?" gio asked, pecking her lips "make me forget about all of this so i can enjoy my time with you" khia replied, wrapping her arms around gio.

"how can i do that? help me out" gio spoke "just make me happy in the best way possible, im not gonna tell you in detail tho because that'll mean that you're only doing it cause i told you to" khia explained, sniffling a little.