Chapter 81

• | My Love For You Knows No Bound ;

Nandito parin kami sa cinema, katabi ko si sebastien at kumpleto ang nga kaibigan naming nanunuod. Pinapanood namin ngayon ang ibang video clip.

"Oh it's max" Masayang sabi ko ng makita si mqx sa screen.

"Hello Mr. Cavendish."

"Drop that Mr. And please don't be too formal."

"Okay po. Why do you want to talk to me po?" Sebastien smiled at max.

"I want to talk to you personally."

"Okay po."

"Your mom told me about you. She told me everything about you. I love your mom, genuinely. If she loves you and accepted you, and I'll love you and accept you also. Your mom is everything to me maxzille. If she's happy to have you in her life, then... I'm also happy to be your father forever."

"R-really?"

"Yes, I want you to be my son and I want you to treat me like a father." Malaking ngiti ang binigay niya kay sebastien at hindi nag dalawang isip na yakapin siya. Napatingin ako kay sebastien na nakangiting nanonood, muli kong binalik ang mata ko sa panonood.

"And... I also want to talk to you, about your mom."

"What about mom, dad?"

"Maybe your mom told you about our civil wedding in auckland, new zealand."

"Yes, dad"

"And... I want to take your mom's hand again. Can I have a blessing from you? I want to marry her again."

"Yes, dad! You can have ny bless! I'm so happy and I know mom will be surprise and happy, but wait dad. You two re already married."

"It's because... I want to kneel infront of her and her to marry me again. In the second tine. I didn't kneel to her before, so I want to do it."

****

"Daddy, what is this meeting for?"

"Sevastian, Atlantic, I want to talk to you seriously."

"D-dad may nagawa po ba kaming mali?"

"What is it dad?"

"Sev, atlantic, listen to me okay? Alam niyo naman... kasal na kami ng mommy niyo."

"Yes daddy"

"Yeah"

"I want to marry her again. I want to marry your mom and I want to see her walk in the aisle. And I want to marry your mom infront of so many people."

"What!?"

"Waaahhh!!! Daddy!!! But you two are already married."

"Yes, atlantic. But.. I didn't kneel to her and ask her to marry me. I want to kneel infront of your mom, sons. Can I have a Blessing from you?" Niyakap ng dalawa ang tatay nila.

"Yes, dad!" Sabay na sagot ng dalawa.

Halos lahat ng malapit saakin ay kinausap ni sebastien at iisa lang ang sinasabi nito, gusto niyang lumuhod sa harap ko at tanungin ako na pakasalan siya ulit.

Maging si alex, ang mga kaibigan niya, at ang mga kaibigan ko. Sumunod na clip ay kausap ni sebastien si nicket.

"Oh anong ginagawa mo rito?"