Chapter 3

After Gear drooped Brick , he entered his room avoiding his parents and locked the door.

Itt started sobbing loudly and was clueless what to do next.  Only negative thoughts were appearing in his mind. He started thinking why Day still had CD. Does he really love him.

He was also disappointed being treated like nobody by Day. Itt understands Day does not remember but why does he not see his effort. Itt has been only devoted to taking care of Day since Day's accident. Itt stopped taking care of his health or indulging himself in any happiness. 

Itt's physical health has already taken the toll and with this revelation , he was broken now. It was the limit for him.He just laid down and kept sobbing and slept without any knowledge of time. 

Next day, Night got up early and made hangover soup and porridge and went to wake up Gear. 

Gear woke up with a head ache.  Night kissed Gear's cheek to ease situation among them.

"Ahh what is the time" , Gear asked processing what happened last night. He still was angry with Night and dint reciprocate Night's kiss. 

It's almost noon, get up. Let's have breakfast

"Ok" came one word response from Gear making Night sad.

Night thought of talking to Gear post breakfast and left room saying " I will wait for you downstairs."

Then he went to call Day and realized even he was asleep.He woke Day up and asked to join for breakfast.  Day dint have any appetite but agreed to join on Night's persistence.

All three had breakfast in silence. Night tried to strike conversation about food but got  no or single word response.

Finally Gear broke silence and asked Day  in fierce tone " When will you contact Brick?"

Day dint show any emotions as usual and said " I need some time."

"Don't take too long. Itt was not looking good when I dropped him at home." Gear said and left the table to go to his room.

Night was in delimma if he should follow Gear but decided to talk to Day. He knew Day is also  worried but not expressing same.

"P' what are you thinking? I have told you all details of past events.You both have gone through a lot together.  You can see how much P' Itt loves you. Why are you distancing him from you. What is bothering you" Night said without stopping.

"Do you know why I loved Itt after being so cruel to him? Was I really in love? And why Itt loves me after I did that to him" Day asked.

Night dint know what to respond but understood Day is questioning himself , "I don't know , that is something you both know better. But I have seen the only person you cared after me and also more than me is P'Itt. But for your question you need to remember everything or you need to talk to P'Itt"

Day sighed and went to his room. He has the flashes of memory about Brick and he has already started believing he loved Itt but after seeing CD he felt his memory was wrong.

Night followed Gear to his room now. Gear was sitting and smoking with phone in his hand trying to call Itt but he dint pick. 

Night asked directly again "Are you mad at me ?"

Gear knew he is making Night uncomfortable but responded honestly "Not mad but disappointed"

Night took a pause  "I .. I got to know about Cd after we were together. I did reprimand P'Day when I got to know what he did but I realized P'Itt is becoming important to him. I .. I wanted to tell you but was scared that you will be angry. I know I was wrong and selfish then but I felt like us , they can also build their relation.

"Like us!  do you still blame me? " Gear asked in serious tone

And continued " I know what I did was terribly wrong and I am still guilty for same. I confessed same to my parents. I tried to convince your brother that I can take care of you. I am still sorry for what I did. I will make it up with my whole life"

" I know..." Night was about to speak but Gear interrupted " But Brick dint even confide in me, his best friend who was responsible for everything. I know it is not your fault but it would have made me feel more close to you if you would have told me after we were together and would have made me feel less guilty towards Brick"

Tears started flowing from Night's eyes.

Gear also dint want to exaggerate this more he pulled Night into his lap and hugged him " We both love each other. Trust me more, nothing can change our relationship."

Night was crying " Huhhh huh I do trust you .. huh and love  you and .."

Gear kissed him preventing him to say anything further. They both sat hugging each other"