Chapter 28

Day was disheartened . He did not think Itt is still bothered by the incidents when they first met.

The door bell rang . Both of them tried to calm themselves a little. Itt wiped his tears and Day got up to open door and saw Nan at door. Day asked Nan to come inside. Nan came inside and sensed tense mood and spoke "I just came to return the car and check how is Itt doing.  " He handed over the key to Day. "Are you feeling better?" Nan said as he turned towards Itt and he nodded. Day asked him to come and sit .

"No It seems it's about to rain so better to leave early. Also Mac is waiting outside. I will leave. Ah another thing regarding the car plate you asked, it is a VIP number. It was difficult to find information but based on what I have got it belongs to business magnate Mr Rits. I think that Ford guy may be related to him. " Nan said what he was aware and handed over a paper with address "Also this is the address I am not sure how accurate it is." Itt raised his eyebrow when he heard Ford's name and looked at Day.

Day really was feeling disturbed because of Itt's words . He took the paper and said "Can you stay with Itt for few minutes. Call Mac inside. I will just be back". Nan nodded in confusion. Itt also felt strange but Day did not look at Itt.

Day took the car keys. He ran outside and hit the car door with his feet in anger then sat in car and raced the car like rocket. Mac was waiting for Nan outside and he saw Day rushing out. He felt something wrong and went inside house when he saw Nan was on phone and Itt  sitting with tensed expression.

"Oh I was calling you only" Nan said looking at Mac.

"Is anything wrong? I saw Day leaving in rage" Mac asked. Nan had no clue "No Hia just told he will be back in some time, let's wait till then". Mac nodded

Itt looked down trying to hold his tears "I .. I think he is angry at me. " he said in teary voice.

Nan and Mac saw Itt's red face and swollen watery eyes . They realized some tension. Nan went to kitchen and got water and gave to Itt and sat next to him "Hia really cares a lot about you. "

Itt looked at Mac and said "Mac I .....I am sorry." in breaking voice and started looking down. Tears started falling from his eyes.

Mac and Nan were little confused as they thought things were somewhat settled last night , Mac responded "I am ok. Day has also apologised to me. I  still can't forget what happened but I don't hate you anymore." 

 Itt was surprised to hear that as it is not Day's personality to apologise to anyone "Did he apologise? " He was feeling somewhat relieved that Mac has forgiven him but  he was anxious about Day.

Nan pressed Itt's hand  "Yes and you know him better it is big deal for him. He has also told me before to fix things as what we did was wrong. " Nan said while looking at Mac with sad guilty eyes.

He continued " Hia has been really worried about you. Also he has been trying to collect information on that Ford guy. He was feeling guilty that he did not believe you" Nan said.

 "Did you handover his address. Did he go to Ford" Itt said worriedly and looked at Nan who nodded. "Nan can you call him now and stop him" Itt said in tense voice. Nan called Day immediately but he did not pick call.

Itt picked his phone and dialled Day's number but no response again "Nan please take me to that address"

"No Itt you are already injured. It's better you rest at home" Nan said.

"I think you should not strain your foot more" Mac added as well.

"Please he will kill him. I have to stop him. " Itt said pleadingly.

Nan also knows Day's nature and was worried and agreed with Itt as he knew Day was very angry when he was telling about Ford. "Mac you start the car. I will help Itt to car"

It was raining outside. Nan helped Itt to get to car and Mac drove to the address Nan told about. Itt kept calling Day on the way but he dint pick.

They reached to the address. There was a grand building like palace with huge gate. They saw Day was fighting with four people. They looked like guards. Day was shouting "Where is Ford ? " He was continuously punching one guy on his face  who was lying on ground and other three were trying to get Day away from him. Day was in too much anger. They all were drenched in rain and covered in blood and mud.

Itt who was sitting at back seat, opened the car door and ran outside towards Day without thinking of his foot. "Day please stop. please stop" when one of the guy pushed and punched Itt on his face . Itt returned the blow but lost balance and fell on ground. Nan and Mac also ran out of car. Nan tried to stop the guard from hitting Itt while Mac went to assist Itt . Day was shocked to see Itt there. He stood up and started hitting the guy who punched Brick. Nan blocked the other guard and punched him hard.

"Day please stop. " Itt shouted again making Day stop. Mac helped Itt to stand when another guard came in but Mac pushed him hard making him fall.

Then they saw 10 to 12 more armed guards nearing the gate of the grand building. Nan shouted "Mac take Itt to car and start car. Itt was limping as he had strained his foot more. Mac  assisted him to get to car and made him sit at back seat and  Itt shifted further to corner and kept door open to allow Day and Nan to enter to avoid wasting any time . Itt was continuously looking at Day. Nan held Day's hand who was still punching and kicking guards;  and pulled him towards car "Hia now is not the right time. Let's go." Nan had to push Day inside car  and he also rushed to back seat itself while pushing one guard who tried to stop him. All three were sitting at back seat while Mac drove the car as fast as he can.

In few minutes  they were far from the building. All were drenched as it was raining. Nan sighed and started laughing "It's been long since I hit someone".

Mac exclaimed "You idiot!" and shook his head but he also got some adrenalin rush and drove car faster he ever had.