Chapter 29

Itt touched Day's face which was little bruised 'Are you ok?" 

Day did not respond and saw Itt had a cut at side of his lips and was bleeding "Are you mad! why did you come here? And your foot?" Day shouted at Itt angrily. He immediately touch Itt's ankle making Itt scream "Ahhh ouchhh don't... .." Day looked at Itt's face worriedly. Itt's face was twisted in pain as until now he was trying to restrain himself. Touching the wound made it more painful. Mac also looked at Itt from rear view mirror.

"Mac let's go to hospital first" Nan said as he saw Itt groaning in pain.

"No I want to go home" Itt said. "You need to change dressing as well" Day added.

"No I dont want to go to hospital" Itt was adamant.

"Drop us at home then " Day said halfheartedly. Mac turned towards Day's house and they dropped them at his home. "Hia your car?" Nan asked as Day was getting out of car. "I parked it infront of store near that building" Day said and thoughtfully added "But far enough for guards to find."

" I will send my boys to get same" Nan said. Day nodded and asked them to come inside but Nan declined as it was almost time to open race course. And Nan had to go and check the condition of track if he can open for public to race in this rain.

Day assisted Itt to get out of car and thanked Nan and Mac for helping.

"Thank you " Brick said to Nan and then looked at Mac and again said "Thanks".

"Get well soon" Nan responded and went to sit on passenger seat. They both waved them good bye and left. Day picked Itt in bridal style and carried him inside. Brick also did not resist. It had started to rain more heavily. The loud noise of thunder made Itt's grip on Day's shoulder stronger as he was startled.

Day placed Itt on couch and went to close door when Itt said "Sorry" in low voice.

Day looked back at Itt who was looking down and dint respond. He locked all doors and carried him to the bedroom and placed him on bed. Night called Day that he and Gear might be late as they are stuck in rain. Day asked him to stay in Gear's house and not travel at night.

Then he went to get dry towel and started drying Itt's hair lightly. Itt again said "Day I am sorry" in muffled voice.

Day removed Itt's shirt and started wiping him without responding.

Itt was getting restless . He held Day's hand "I am sorry" and looked at Day with pleading eyes.

"For what" Day asked

"umm .. umm for saying those words before " Itt said hesitatingly and started looking down.

"Let's talk about that later. Change your clothes first you will catch cold. I will get first aid box to change your dressing" Day responded.

Itt was still feeling uneasy but agreed "You also go and change your clothes first." Then after a pause "  Day I want to take shower."

"But your foot and fever still persists." Day said thoughtfully.

"The dressing is  already wet in rain. I will take quick shower" Itt immediately responded.

"Ok let me get the bath ready. I will take you" Day responded.

He got the bath ready and came and removed Itt's pants and underwear" Itt was feeling embarrassed . He covered his front . Day saw Itt's reaction but remained straight faced. He picked him up and placed him in bath tub such that his ankle was  above the tub and not drenched. Itt was feeling shy in this position.

"Wash yourself quickly and call me once done" Day said.

Itt was surprise at Day leaving him like that and said in low voice "Are you not joining me " 

"No I will take shower later" Day said and left the washroom.

Itt felt hurt as if Day is avoiding him. He started thinking he should have not expressed himself. He felt may be he was too emotional and blurted too much.  He felt he should not have brought the past.He was engrossed in thoughts analysing what he should or should not have said.  

Day was walking to and fro outside waiting for Itt to call. He was also thinking about Itt's words. He was feeling hurt but also wanted Itt to be at ease. He looked at watch and realized it's almost 20 minutes and Itt has not called.

He rushed inside bathroom and saw Itt's half face was inside water and he was not reacting. "Itt" Day shouted making him startle and water splashed and in the moment he slipped completely inside and swallowed lot of water in shock. Day went to pick Itt immediately. He started coughing and gagging. He placed him at edge of bath tub and rubbed his back. He was coughing too much that his water came from his eyes. Day continued rubbing his back. After he has calmed down , Day picked a towel and started drying him and muttered "How can you be so careless." He was angry but carried him to bed. Itt also held Day tightly . Day got fresh boxers and t-shirt  for him and made him wear. Then he started removing his bandage from ankle.

"Day you are also drenched. You will get sick. You can change and then do dressing" Itt said

But Day continued to remove dressing. Itt then looked at Day with sad eyes. Day applied ointment and dressed the wound again. He gave him medicines which Itt did not resist.

Then Day went to take shower without saying anything. Itt was feeling sad with Day's behaviour.  He dragged him to move toward headboard and sat against it. He bent his leg and  touched the area near the wound as it was hurting.  He was feeling exhausted and slept in no time.

Day came out after taking shower dressed in pyjamas and was naked above and saw Itt sitting and sleeping with neck slumped on one side and his leg was bent making his boxers roll revealing his thighs completely.

Day shook his head and he then went and made him lie so that he can sleep comfortably. Droplets of water from Day's head fell on Itt's face making Itt wake up.  Itt was still not fully awake and opened his eyes slightly and saw Day's face very close to him and muttered "Day please talk to me" . Day was feeling aroused seeing Itt like that. He went closer and kissed him on lips and inserted his tongue which Itt dint resist. Then he laid next to him and inserted his hand inside Itt's tshirt and started touching him.  Then he moved his hand inside his boxers when Itt started screaming in his sleep "No .. No please leave me.. leave me "

Day was shocked and removed his hand immediately  and covered him with blanket. Itt was still muttering "Day .. Day ... help me" and went closer to Day and snuggled in his chest.

Day was confused on what Itt was dreaming. He pulled him closer and hugged him tightly and he also slept in some time.