Chapter 11

Day called Itt again in a loud and fierce voice. He has lost his patience.  Itt woke up startled. " Itt don't lie to me , with whom you slept last night" Day exploded on him.

Itt was dumbfounded " Wha.. what I told you. I had accident and..."

Day started removing Itt's t-shirt aggressively making Itt jump." Day .. stop.. stop.. what what are you doing" 

"What is this and don't dare to fool me. " Day asked pointing to kiss mark. Itt was shocked when he saw that. He was silent thinking what happened. He was not understanding anything and was frightened with Day's behaviour. He could not recall anything.

"Day.. I .. I don't know how this...what happened."

Day slapped Itt's face hard making him shake. "I told you don't lie to me. Are you fooling me with Pee. "

Itt was shaken and tears started falling from his eyes. "No Day .. Please ..believe... I really .. I really don't know. Please believe me" 

"First of all stop crying. I do not want to create scene in your parent's house. We are going to my old condo" Itt tried to curb his sobs but tears were flowing from his eyes. His mind was bland and simply nodded.

Day wanted to take Itt somewhere where he can be alone with him. He recalled the condo which  Itt had taken Day to couple of times in the hope that it might trigger any memory.

Day put some of Itt's clothes in his bag and fiercely wiped his tears and held his wrist and dragged him outside the house. Itt was too weak to retaliate. No one was in living room . He pushed Itt to sit in car when he saw Itt's father going towards garage. He made Itt sit in car and went to Itt's father to tell " Pa.. I am taking Itt to my home."

"Is everything alright?" Itt's father asked.

"Yes there is small confusion but I will handle. You don't have to worry." Day said

Itt's father was suspecting something " Let me know if there is problem with Pee. Don't try to handle alone." 

Day nodded and left. He sat in car and started driving in speed. 

 "Day please drive slow. I can't take it."

Day turned to see Itt whose tears were falling uncontrollably. His face was red with fever and  he was starting to hyperventilate. Day slowed down but dint say anything.

They reached. Day dragged Itt to the condo and locked the door. He threw him on the bed and commanded "Strip now"

Itt was shocked " Day.. wha what .. Please don't do this." He started trembling seeing Day's brutal side.

"If you don't want to get hurt. Remove all clothes now."

Itt was in disbelief but obeyed Day. He himself was not sure how kiss mark was on his chest. Itt got up from bed , tears were streaming down his cheeks, he removed his shirt and then trousers.

Day was staring at Itt and said "Everything"  He hesitantly removed his boxers too and stood naked.

Day pushed him on bed again and straddled him. He bit so hard over the hickey mark that blood started oozing . " Ahh" Itt cried in pain and pushed Day hard in reflex.  This made Day more aggressive. He removed his belt and tied Itt's hand and held him above his head. 

"Day please No please no .." Itt cried.  

"Why you want Pee to touch you." He started kissing him on his neck and making marks all over his chest. He could feel the heat from Itt's body but it dint stop Day as he wanted to vent his anger. He got up and removed his clothes and started straddling Itt .He was touching Itt all over. He spread his legs.

" Day .. no .. please don't do this. Leave me... Leave me" Itt was crying uncontrollably  when suddenly Day experience severe head ache and flashes of he forcing Itt and Itt screaming appeared in his mind.