Chapter 19

A group of three guys  and two girls came and started setting up their tents. One of them was constantly staring at Itt who was playing with Gear and Nick.

"Let's go and play in water" Night shouted.

Then all three came and sat near Day and Neil. 

"Can I smoke too?" Itt asked  Day in low voice. Day looked at him fiercely but passed him the cigarette and everyone was surprised.

"Wow Day is giving in so much" came prompt reply from Nick.

Itt took one puff and started coughing.  Gear started laughing but Day stared at him making him stop.  Day took back the cigarette from Itt without saying anything and rubbed his back. No one teased Itt.

The guy smiled looking at Itt but no one noticed as he was standing little far.

"Let's play in water" Night said again.

"Ok let's get changed and get into water" Day responded and they all dispersed to change.

Nick , Gear and Night were playing  and Neil was sitting on a rock smoking and watching them.

Day joined Neil. Itt also sat next to Day " What you are not joining them in water?" Day asked in surprise. Itt shook his head  but before he could say anything Nick and Gear came and pulled him in water. Day wanted Itt to enjoy so din't stop.

The other group came and started playing at same level separately. 

 Itt played a little and went to sit on nearest corner opposite to Day as he was feeling tired.

"Itt are you ok?" Gear asked Itt nodded.

"He doesn't look good." Neil said as Itt was looking little pale.

Day went to Itt and placed back of his hand on Itt's forehead to check if he has fever. He was little warm . Day gripped Itt's wrist making him stand " Let's go and rest in tent." Itt nodded as he was feeling exhausted. Day signalled Neil that they are going towards tent to which he nodded.

The guy was observing them while sitting on a rock.

"You go and take quick shower and don't soak,  I will get your clothes" Day said. Itt went towards men washroom. The guy saw Itt going alone and he followed.

Itt removed his clothes and was about to take shower when there was a knock on door. Itt asked "Day " no one answered but Itt opened the door partially and peeked out his face thinking Day would have got clothes. 

The guy opened the door further with force and saw Itt completely naked. He just looked at Itt with lustful eyes. Itt was flustered "Ugghhh"  he pushed him and shut the door immediately. 

The guy smiled "Nong  I am sorry I thought my friend was here" then he went outside and started smoking. He saw Day coming with clothes and going inside. He smirked.

Day went inside and knocked the door . All cabins were vacant except one. Itt did not open the door and was silent . Day knocked again and called "Itt open the door."

Itt was still flustered; he asked "Day?"

"Yes it's me. Are you done showering take your clothes" Day said

"Ah no I dint" Itt was just shocked so he dint take shower yet.

"Do it quick. I told you not to soak. Your body is already warm. I told you to take quick shower" Day said series of sentences in scolding tone thinking Itt was soaking till now.

Itt took quick shower " Day can you give me towel and clothes. Can you hang over door"

Day smiled  and shook his head . He hung clothes  on door and Itt came out dressed.