Chapter 21

The other group were dancing with drinks in their hand. They were all looking drunk. Jane  who seemed little sober seeing them came towards Day  " About before Brick .. ". Day simply pushed her making her fall and raged towards Ford followed by Gear. He gave one tight punch on Ford's face making him fall. Gear kicked him in his stomach. Ford laughed looking at Day " Your boyfriend is cute "  Day kicked him hard this time.  Ford laughed again "He is more cute when he is naked ". 

This made Day punch his face continuously till blood was dripping from his mouth.

His friends came to stop Day  but Gear broke a glass bottle and pointed towards them to stop. 

Ford was lying on floor and Day was kicking him like punching bag.

Ford wiped blood dripping from his mouth and shouted "You will pay for this. You have no idea who I am ".

Gear kicked him  further "Whoever you are we are not interested in knowing. Don't ever mess with my friend" but he had to control seeing Day on rampage.

"Day let's go " Gear shouted as they have to take Itt hospital but Day was still hitting him " Day ... Brick" Gear shouted again making Day pause and they both ran towards the car.

Ford's friends tried to follow but Gear and Day were too fast. Day and Gear attacked them in such a rush and when they were least expecting not letting Ford or the group to defend themselves at all.

As soon as they landed in car Neil flew the car to hospital within 10 minutes.

The blood was not stopping and Itt was becoming pale. They reached hospital and hospital staff assisted Brick to emergency ward.

The doctor immediately attended him. Others were sitting outside. Night went and brought clothes from luggage for all to change as they were all soaked and had blood from holding Itt.

They all came back after changing in turns. Neil put hand on Day's shoulder as he knew he was in immense stress. 

Doctor came out  and they all stood up anxiously " We have treated the wound but he has lost lot of blood . We will have to monitor him overnight as his blood pressure is too low."

" Can I see him?" Day asked.

"You can see him but he is still unconscious.  Was he on any medication?" Doctor asked

"Yes he was on PTSD medication. Is there a problem?" Day asked worriedly.

"Share me the details.  There might be complications because of it. We will do some more tests" Doctor said.

"Can we shift him to Bangkok hospital" Neil asked as this was a small hospital on highway.

"Let's wait for test results" Doctor said. They nodded in understanding and raised hand to pay respect.

Day went to see Itt. He was unconscious with drip attached to him and bandage on his ankle. Day was stressed looking at Itt like that. 

Nurse came to take Itt to do some extra tests. Day shared the medication details with doctor and went back to room where all were sitting on couch.

"You all leave for Bangkok " Day said in low voice.

"No we will leave together" Neil said and all nodded.

"Should we call his parents"  Nick said. Day nodded and immediately called Itt's father "Pa we are in hospital........ they will be monitoring him overnight. Don't worry we all are here with him."

Itt's father was worried but agreed and asked him to keep them updated about his condition.

They all waited in the same room. Night and Nick slept on side bed. Gear and Neil dozed off on couch. Day was sitting next to Itt holding his hand.