Chapter 14

Day went out to get cake to surprise Brick thinking that it will switch his mood . He also got some drinks and food items as he had called Neil and Nick for dinner.

Itt  woke up and saw Day was not there. He went upstairs to see and dint find him. He was about to pick phone and call Day when his phone rang and he saw it was from same number.

He picked phone "Yes Pee what do you want ?" Now Itt was getting frustrated.

"Come out . I am in your building's parking" Pee said. There was no one in the parking at this hour and he asked his men to block parking and only allow Day to enter.

Itt was shocked and immediately ran out taking elevator to the parking  and saw Pee standing.  He hesitated and went to him " Why are you here? What do you want?"

"I just wanted to check if you are ok as we are friends now" Pee said

**Flashback when Itt was saved by Pee

Pee had been tracing them and when Gear dropped Itt at his parent's house , he felt something happened between Day and Itt.

He had his men outside Itt's house to update him if Itt goes out. When they saw Itt  coming out they informed Pee.

Pee was walking behind Itt when two cars were racing while Itt was walking in the middle of the road. He rushed to save him.  He felt he still has soft spot for Itt.

He took Brick to his house when he fainted and called doctor as Itt had wounds  and scratches on his body because of falling on road and also he was unconscious.

When Itt gained consciousness he was confused and scared. Pee could see Itt was in a very vulnerable state. 

Pee came in the room he tried to befriend him "Itt I still like you and will not harm you"

"Let me go Pee .. You know .. I and Day ... I just want to leave" Itt said in flustered manner

"I know and I am not stopping you. You are hurt, I will ask my men to drop you home."

Itt dint know what to do as he was leaving home to go far from everyone but now he was too weak and don't know where to go.

"I apologise to you for past and let's just be  friends." Pee said

Itt just nodded as he can see Pee was being very nice to him and saved him too. Pee dint say much as he can see Itt was not in good mental state.

Then he asked his men to drop him and turned to Itt asking "If you want to stay here you can stay here as well."No I will leave" Itt still dint trust Pee.

While Itt was leaving Pee shouted "Just don't tell Day that we met. We both don't want any issues". Brick heard but dint respond and left.

Pee smirked. When Itt was unconscious  he intentionally left hickey on his chest.   He found it strange that Itt left home alone at that hour in the morning and saw an opportunity. He felt creating rift between Day and Itt can help him take revenge from Day. 

**Flashback ends

"I am ok. You can leave" Itt was worried Day might see them.

" Did you tell Day about meeting me?" Pee said with smile

" Ah.. .Yes....No.." when suddenly Day's car stopped.

Day came out of car seeing them and slammed the door. Itt was trembling now and Pee can see his condition and saw Day coming towards them.

He turned and held Itt's shoulder "Itt are you ok" Pee deliberately tried to provoke Day. 

 Pee then hugged Itt tightly who was struggling now. Day came and pushed Pee away from Itt. He then went and punched him on his face and kept punching till Pee started bleeding

Seeing this one of Pee's men came and pointed gun at Brick " Stop else I will kill him"

Day turned and saw Itt panicking with gun pointed at him. Pee took this opportunity and kicked Day.

"I just visited Itt in friendly manner  but you really want to fight then let's start where we left last time"  Pee took out his gun and pointed at Day.  Brick started reliving memories when Day was shot , when Day was in ICU after accident. Itt already was bearing huge guilt whole time thinking he caused Day's accident. He felt he can't let things repeat. He muster up courage and pushed Pee's bodyguard and snatched gun from him. However he felt he will not be able to fight and was feeling worthless so he pointed gun at himself which shocked Day and Pee.

Day shouted "Itt ...Noooo"

Pee also shouted " Itt throw the gun"

Itt was just looking at them with gloomy eyes.

Day tried to pacify Itt and said in calm voice " Itt please don't do anything. Throw the gun."

Pee saw Itt's state and Day's reaction. He wanted to take revenge but not by killing. He himself regretted shooting them in anger last time and right now he just wanted to scare him.  Pee told Day "Let's settle our score some other time. I will leave. You go ahead and take care of Itt"

Day felt Pee is also trying to adjust situation and helping him. He nodded and focussed on Brick "Itt please listen ...please throw the gun"

Pee left with his men.

Itt was blank and was not able to register their words. He pointed gun on his head.

Suddenly Day saw a rod next to him , he picked and threw the rod targeting Itt's hand which had gun. The gun shot was heard. Itt fell on the ground.