Chapter 8

At Brick's house, when he reached home.

Itt's father asked "Where is Day?" Itt dint answer. 

"Did you fight with Day?" again there was no response from Itt. He looked at his wife and signalled her to ask.

"Itt .. are you ok ?" she asked calmly then she saw his hand bandaged " What happened to your hand?" she asked worriedly and went to check his hand.

Itt just shrugged and said " Nothing I am tired. I will rest in my room"

"Ok I will get some food for you. You are looking so weak." Itt's mother said as she dint want to aggravate the situation and she could see Itt was responding differently.

Itt dint answer and went straight to his room.

His parents looked at each other worriedly. They have not seen Itt so silent. Itt's mother said "He is looking so weak."

Itt's father called Day " Son , Did something happen"

Day answered " Pa..  Yes Pa..." He took a pause..

" Did Itt do anything again? What happened ? Why you let Itt come home alone?" Dad said

Day was confused "Is Itt at home with you?"

"Yes" Itt's Dad said shortly thinking if Itt came without telling Day but dint ask further.

Everyone was looking at Day "Pa , I am coming to the house now" and disconnected phone.

"P'Itt is at his home?" Night asked.Day said yes cluelessly.

All were relieved that Itt is safe.

Day  said he will go and stay at Itt's parent's house. At this moment he forgot about his feelings and he just wanted to meet Itt.

Neil and Nick decided to go back home.  Gear and Night were also relieved but asked Day to call back and let them know where Itt was and if he is ok.

"Talk nicely to Itt." said Nick before leaving

Day packed some of his clothes and took Itt's car which he has left for Day  to drive while leaving. He drove fast as he really wanted to meet Itt soon.

Day reached at Itt's house. His parents were sitting in living room. Day paid respect to his parents and asked "Where is Itt?"

His mother answered "In his room . He went in his room as soon as he came. He looked very disturbed. Did anything happen?"

Day said them not to worry he will speak to Itt. Day was not sure what to tell his parents as they were not aware he was missing for 2 days.

Itt's father also asked "Is there any issue from Pee's end, you need to tell Dad then. Don't try to handle alone."

Day nodded and went straight to Itt's room.

Day opened Itt's room as Itt dint lock the room. He saw Itt lying on the bed with eyes closed and a blanket covering him.

"Itt... " Day called in  calm voice. There was no reaction from Itt. He called his name again. It seemed Itt was sleeping.  There was a knock at door, Day opened.  Itt's  mother brought some food.

"Is Itt sleeping? I got some rice and fish. Have some and make Brick eat, he is looking too weak"

Day nodded and took the food. He closed the door once his mother returned back.

Day laid on the bed next to Itt looking at him. Even he felt he is looking too weak. He pulled him in a hug and Itt unconsciously moved towards Day with his head in his chest to which Day smiled.

Then his eyes went to  Itt's shoulder and saw a bandage at his shoulder which was peeking out of his t-shirt. Day worriedly removed the blanket from him to check further if he had any other injuries, he saw his hand was also bandaged.

"Itt ...Itt " Day called him in anxious tone trying to wake up.

He called few times and even try to shake him but Itt seemed to be in deep sleep and dint respond. Instead turned away from Day.

Day thought to let him sleep for a while and check again but lot of questions were coming to his mind " What happened? Where  was Itt for 2 days?"

He went to balcony to smoke as he was getting anxious.

His phone rang, Night called to check about Itt as Gear was also standing beside curiously listening to Day's response.

"Umm ... He is ok " Day said in order to avoid making Night worry.

"Ask where was he" Gear asked. Night was about to say.

"He is sleeping since I reached. Will call tomorrow" Day responded and hung up.

After couple of cigarettes , he heard some noise. As he went inside he saw Itt was sweating and murmuring " leave me ... leave ....." in muffled voice in his sleep. 

Itt was having nightmare again. Day tried to calm Itt by rubbing his back and pulling him into tight embrace which made Itt awake in a shocked manner and he pushed Day strongly as he got up.

Day was shocked with Itt's reaction. Itt was breathing heavily and panicking.

"Brick, it's me. It's me Day. What happen." Day tried to calm Itt seeing the situation.

Itt became conscious and seeing Day " Day.." his tears started falling. He was very vulnerable.

Day hugged him warmly and let him cry and calm down. "Did you have a nightmare just now"

Itt dint answer.

"Itt .. I am sorry for letting you go.  I was so worried about you" Day said leaving all his ego and also as he felt during these two days. He could see Itt very disturbed now. He wanted to make him comfortable.

Itt started crying more, listening to these words. It made him feel good but he was in confused state. He also wanted to have same feeling as he had before Day's accident when Day used to care for him.

"Don't cry. You are crying like child. What happened to your hand and shoulder" Day asked worriedly.

Itt sobbed a bit then said " Day ... Day .. I was ..cars were  speeding .. and I.. some one pushed me and ... " he was trying to form sentence as he himself was thinking what to say and if he should tell truth and how Day will take it.

Day looked at him curiously trying to figure out what he was saying. He dint want to stress  Itt now though his curiosity and questions were increasing. "Ok let's have some food and should we go to doctor now. Is it hurting?" 

"No .. I want to sleep " Itt said.

"Ok sleep after having little food" Day said fiercely.

Day brought food tray infront of Itt . Itt was not willing but had few spoons after seeing Day's fierce look. Day dint push him further and let him lay down.

Day kept food tray aside. He dint have any appetite though he just had couple of spoons when Itt's father called and he drove hurriedly.

Itt closed his eyes and Day laid next to him. He felt Itt's body was warm.

"Itt .. Itt are you sick.. do you have fever" Day said.

" Umm .."

"I will get medicine. Take medicine and then sleep" Day immediately checked bedside table drawer  and there was fever reducer. He made Itt get up again and gave him medicine and water.

Itt had a warm feeling as Day was caring for him. He had medicine and slept like a child cuddling Day.

Day was anxious with all the questions in mind but having Itt next to him calmed him. He too dozed off almost immediately as he was also tired searching for Itt whole day.