Chapter 6

When Itt regained consciousness, he found himself on the bed. He tried to get up  ''Ahh ahh..", his body was aching and he had bandages on his right shoulder and left hand.  There was a drip attached to his hand. He was in his denim pants but no shirt.

He looked around the room , it was all dark with black curtains covering window. Suddenly he heard his phone ring,  he tried to search his phone when he recalled it's in his bag. His bag was on side table next to bed. He slowly turned and took out his phone.

He saw 18 missed calls on his phone. Then he saw it was almost next day.  He was about to go through phone records to call back , but his phone battery died. Itt was feeling scared now in this new place.

Itt removed the drip from his hand. He tried to get up but felt dizzy. He forced himself to move towards door and  tried to open but found it was locked.  He then moved towards the window , removed the curtain but the window was tinted and he was unable to see anything outside.

Itt was panicking now , he was not sure where he was.

When suddenly door opened, a tall guy in black suit with face mask came and asked Itt "Sir, hope you feeling well". He was followed by another person who was dressed like chef  who brought food. 

" Where am I .. Who are you? I....I want to leave" He hurriedly picked his backpack and started moving towards door but was blocked by the guy.

"Boss will be here in some time , you can talk to him and leave. You are still too weak so it will better for you to eat something." Guy answered

Itt shouted " No .... No... I am leaving.. Who is your boss?" Itt started breathing heavily now and forcing himself towards door.

The chef handed glass of water to Itt but he flung his hand causing the glass to break.

The noises now were becoming more annoying for Itt making him panic.

Itt sat on the floor as he was feeling dizzy when someone entered in the room.

"You ?" Itt said in shock but was too weak to retaliate and fainted on the floor.