Chapter 10

Itt started telling Day about his encounter.

"Day .. I thought no one wants me. You sent me home. Ma .. Pa did not realise I was home and no one called me .. Gear, Nick.. I was feeling alone so I thought of running away from everyone" Tears started gushing down his cheeks while speaking.

Day tried to wipe Itt's tears and rubbed his back "I am with you. All were worried when we can't find you. You know Gear, Night, Neal, Nick , we all were searching for you whole day when we realized you were not at home. Your parents were so worried when I reached here seeing your condition..You are.."

Itt interrupted "You were worried about me? Really!  Do you remember me now?" 

" I don't remember but when I see flashes it always have you and I have started feeling too attached to you. I was worried when you were not here" Day said honestly.

Itt was feeling more confident about Day now so he started telling " Day.. when I left home. I was walking aimlessly as I dint know where to go. While walking for some time, I was suddenly pushed by someone on sidewalk and two cars passed me in speed. Hearing speeding sound it made me panic and I passed out."

Itt was silent for sometime.

"Then ?" Day's curiosity was at his peak.

"Then  .. when I woke up I found myself in a room and I had bandages and a drip on me. The room was dark and door was locked . I was scared and I tried to move out of the room then two people came in whom I dint know but they dint allow me to go out telling their Boss will talk to me.

Day was listening seriously " Who was he? You said friend" he asked fiercely . The hickey was flashing in his mind making him angry.

"Day don't get angry. Please." Itt said trembling.

Day immediately calmed down seeing Itt shaking and patiently said "I am not angry. Tell me ."

"I lied when I said friend as I was not ready to tell then.." Itt said

Day's curiosity  was at peak thinking with whom Itt was but had to control himself.

" Then  Pee came in " Day gritted . Itt held Day's hand.

"He dint do anything. He was the one who saved my life. He said... he said he dint  want to fight anymore and be friend." Itt looked in Day's eyes who was scowling but he continued " But "

"But what ?" Day shouted thinking of hickey

"Da .. Day .. Please.."

"Itt please tell me honestly what happened?" Day asked but this time in little calm voice.

"I am not sure Day .. He was very nice to me. But he asked me not to tell you"

"Tell what?" Day exclaimed

" I mean not to tell you that I met him. I don't know why" Itt said in low voice as he was also suspicious why Pee said so.

"So nothing happened?" Day asked again

"No.. he just let me go" Itt said

Day was not convinced  "Itt you are not hiding anything from me. Right?" he asked again.

"No why... why do you think I am lying" Itt said in low voice again thinking that Day don't trust him.

Day was silent thinking if he should ask about hickey.

Itt started overthinking that Day is not believing him and with his memories still not back he always feel insecure. Tears started falling from his eyes again.

Day could see Itt is still weak so he thought of holding for now.

" Ok .ok don't cry. I believe you. Now let's rest. You need to sleep to recover."   Day put blanket on Itt and laid next to him but turned his back towards him.

Itt was disheartened seeing Day facing away. He was also very  exhausted because of fever and all the events in last two days. 

Day was  overthinking too at this time as kiss mark was creating more suspicions. "Is he cheating on me ? But with his vulnerable state right now and with all wounds does not seem he is lying. He is for sure hiding something from me. What if?"  He felt he will not be able to sleep and can't wait with the questions harbouring him.

He turned back to face Itt and ask but saw his eyes were closed. " Itt " Day called but there was no response.