Chapter 4

Day went to his room and started searching all cupboards in the hope of seeing something that will trigger his memory. He was getting desperate to remember everything but nothing was working.

He called Neil and asked him if he knew how he met with Itt. Neil tried to dodge question like before but when Day mentioned he knows and want to speak to him. Neil agreed to meet him next day as he was busy in his workshop today with lot of cars delivery due today.

Day was longing to talk to Brick and meet him and keep fidgeting with his phone. He hoped Brick will contact him but there was no message or call from Brick. Day knew he treated Brick badly and now he is making more difficult for him as he was the one to push him away. He controlled himself to not call Brick as he want to clear his mind fully before talking to Itt.

Next day Gear again tried calling Itt but no response again.

Night also tried calling Itt few times  but no response.

They both thought he is sad or angry at them so not picking up call.

Day wanted to know how Itt's doing as it's been more than 2 days  and he dint hear anything about him. He asked Night but when he got to know they were not able to get in touch with him, the story of Phee started appearing in his mind.

He asked Night  to call him again and now the phone was switched off.

Day immediately called Itt's father  "Pa... Itt.....". And before he asked about him , his father asked about "Son I was about to call you. When you both will be back. How's his therapy going on?" which made  Day realised Itt is not at his house. Day interrupted call by stating "Pa... will call you back. Someone at door".

He saw Gear entering house who was returning from his work.

"Did you drop Itt at his house?" Day asked fiercely.

Gear was confused " Yes I dropped him at his house.  What happened?"

"It seems P'Itt  is not at his house as Itt's father asked P' about him when he called. Night answered instead of Day.

 Gear added again " I saw him entering house and then left." in tensed voice.

Day called Neil to check if Nick is aware but even he dint have any clue. Neil said they are heading to his house.

Gear  immediately called Four if Itt reached out to him  but no luck again.

All three were dead worried now.