Chapter 22

Day got up in panic hearing Itt's voice.

"Day .. Day please get up "  Itt was shaking Day's shoulder to wake him up. Tears were falling from his eyes and he was looking at door.

Day confusingly looked towards  Itt and  then towards  door. The door was closed.

"What is it? Are you in pain? Let me call doctor. " Day said  in tensed voice

"Ford" Itt said and he was looking so scared.

"What" Day looked at Itt and was shocked to hear that, he dint expect Ford to find them in Bangkok.

Day stood up to check  and moved towards door when Itt's grip made him turn. "No stay with me."

"Itt let me check " but Itt din't loosen his grip. 

"Are you sure? " Day asked and Itt was just crying. Day was trying to think if Itt just saw a nightmare or Ford actually appeared.

He tried to calm Itt "Ok don't be scared, I am with you" Day said but he kept looking towards door.  Day checked the time it was 3 am in night and he dint think hospital staff would have come in that time unless called.

After some time when Itt had calmed down Day want to know the details " Itt take a deep breath. And tell me what happened.. Did you see a nightmare?"

Itt shook his head  and spoke in sobbing voice"No he was here "

Day dint understand  "Itt when did you wake up?"

"I ..I..  it was hurting a lot" Itt said pointing to his ankle. Day saw his foot it seemed swelling has increased "Is it still paining" and Itt nodded.

"Let me call the doctor" Day said and started getting up but Itt was not releasing his grip "No don't go stay with me" 

"But you are in pain Itt ,doctor will give you medicine which will subside the pain" . Day said in calming voice but Itt was just shaking his head side to side and kept a tight grip on Day's hand to the point of Day feeling little pinch at his wrist as Itt was digging his nails in fear.

Day felt Itt was too scared but he still needed the doctor "Ok you want to try sleeping?" But Itt kept looking at door and said No. Day can see Itt was in real pain as he was frowning and twisting his face but his fear was much greater.

Day was still doubtful if Ford can find them and come inside hospital at this time. he wanted to understand the severity of situation " Itt can you tell me what happened in camp . Did Ford hurt you"  

Itt nodded and started telling from washroom incident " I opened the door... I ...  I thought it was you so I opened door." Day clenched  thinking Ford's words.  "And why did you run towards forest " Day asked. " I was drunk and was not paying attention when he came and ... and he .. he groped me..  " Itt said in disgust and his grip became stronger at Day's hand while  Day gritted  listening this and tried to turn as he was in so much anger that he wanted to vent out , he punched the wall from other hand. Itt continued "and kissed me and I pushed him when he .. he tried.... and I  don't know I just ran and then I found I was  lost" Itt said in low voice in breaking words.

Day's reaction made Itt loosen his grip causing Day to calm a little and turn back towards Itt

"It's ok you are safe now Brick. I and Gear have beaten shit out of him. " Day said and hugged Itt rubbed his head from back. Itt's face was buried in Day's chest.

Both of them stayed in silence in the embracing position for couple of minutes.

" Day ..He was here. "  Day separated Itt to look at his face with curious look . Itt continued " When I got up because of pain. I saw his face just on top of me and he placed his hand on my mouth so that I can't make any noise and he removed his mask and he smirked.. and  and touched me" 

Day was shocked and the thought how he could sleep peacefully got him goosebumps.

"Day I want to go home. I dont want to stay here." Day was just nodding. Itt was feeling so disgusted that he kicked his foot on bed harder that his wound started bleeding again.

"Brick " Day shouted.

"Itt Let me call doctor leave my hand"  Day said  

" No .. no he was in doctor uniform" Itt said.

"What ?"  Day was stunned and was doubting Itt in his mind thinking if it was nightmare.

Itt's foot was bleeding. Day shouted " Nurse , Doctor, Nurse"

Day held Itt's hand and fiercely said " I am with you. Dont be scared"

A nurse came and saw blood on Itt's foot. She immediately called doctor.

Doctor asked what happened and Day just mentioned he hit his foot accidentally.

They changed dressing and gave pain killers and sleeping pill to Itt. Day kept holding Itt's hand throughout. Itt was in too much pain.

Doctor said it will take few minutes for pain killers to take effect. 

Itt was sweating because of pain though AC  was on. Day kept holding his hand and rubbing his head.

After few minutes Itt fell asleep because of effect of medicine. Day stayed next to him but could not sleep. He saw its already morning and sun rays started falling in room.  He messaged Neil and Gear to visit. He wanted Nan but did not want to make Itt uncomfortable now.

Day thought for a while if it's just a nightmare or Ford actually came ; and closed his eyes to rest for sometime.