Chapter 5

"Leave me .. leave me .." A nightmare woke Brick up. He was sweating profusely and scared.

He got up to drink water and saw there was none in his room. He picked his phone in the hope that Day called him but there was no call or messages from anyone. When he saw outside window, it was still dark. He checked time it was 3:30 am, he can't recall when he slept but he was feeling too tired so he felt might have slept hardly couple of hrs.

He went downstairs making soft movement to get water as he dint want to wake his parents up. He realized they are still not aware he is at home. 

Itt was feeling too alone and that no one in the world care about him. He wanted to run away from everyone and thought it as right time to leave house to avoid any interaction or questions from his parents.

He went back to his room, threw some clothes in his backpack and took his wallet and phone.

He came out of the house closing the door without any noise  and left. None of the workers were also available at this time so no one saw him.

Itt was blank as he dint know what to do and where to go. He didn't have his car too. He scrolled through his phone  but then he wanted to avoid talking to everyone. 

He started walking aimlessly. The day was getting brighter but still no one on road as it is  too early in the morning except couple of taxis and 2-3 people jogging. 

He kept walking.

He was feeling dizzy as he dint have any food since yesterday. Itt was too exhausted mentally as all negative thoughts were occupying his mind whole time from Day not loving him , Gear's words of he being victim, his parents not caring about him, none of his friends contacted him.

Brick was too lost in his thoughts when he was suddenly pushed.

" Ouuuuch ...aa...aa" He fell with force on the sidewalk when two cars zooming passed across him with loud noise making Itt tremble.

And a guy shouted.."Do you want to die? Why are you walking in the middle of the road?"

Brick was trembling and started breathing heavily. It was all dark infront of his eyes and he lost consciousness.