Chapter 27

Day  was feeling so many emotions when he saw Brick talking on phone. He felt Brick does not believe in him anymore. He was not sure whom Brick was talking to. 

Day really wanted to go and snatch phone from Itt . He was furious  but he tried to control his emotions and went to balcony to smoke.

He was really stressed.  He took out his phone and called Kom and asked him to help him in finding Ford . He told him what details he knew. Then he called Nan and gave him Ford's car number and asked him if he can find the owner details of the car and where he lives.

Day continued smoking he wanted to go out himself to find him but he can't leave Itt right now alone. He really wanted to kill Ford now. The thought of Ford groping Itt was making him mad. He started squeezing cigarette butt in his hand. He was so immerse in his thoughts when he heard Itt's voice. He was calling him "Day ...Day"

Day ran inside "What happen? Do you need anything? Is it hurting" he said quickly.

"Where were you? "  Itt said in tense voice.

"I .. I was in balcony... You were talking...." Day said but did not complete the sentence. He recalled Itt needs to take medicine. He got medicine and glass of water and made Brick have it. Then he sat next to Itt but dint speak to him at all as he dint want to take out his anger on Itt. 

They both were sitting silent immersed in their thoughts. They were both feeling uneasy. Itt held Day's hand when Day jerked his hand as he felt burning sensation. "What is it" Itt said worriedly. He held Day's hand  and checked and saw burnt wound in his hand. "How did it happen? Get first aid kit " Itt said . Day also dint realize when his hand got burnt via cigarette butt as he was deep in his thoughts. Day just shook his head and said "It's nothing"

Itt looked at Day in a worried manner  and started getting  up from couch and lost balance. Day held him and shouted "What are you doing."

 "I will get the bandage" Itt said.  Day then got up making him sit as he knows Itt is stubborn "I will get it". 

He went and got the kit and sat next to Itt. Brick took the kit and held Day's hand and started applying ointment and bandaging  his hand.

Day was just looking at Itt's face and then said "Brick do you not believe me anymore?"

"What .. Why" Itt said in confused manner.

"I heard you talking to someone on finding Ford. Don't you think I can protect you? I know and I am sorry I dint believe you before" Day said and then was silent.

Itt never thought Day will ever say like that. "No I ..I.. " He held Day's arm and shifted closer "I  was feeling so angry and disgusted that someone .... I just want to  .. I feel like killing him" Itt said while gritting his teeth. Day has never seen Itt so angry.

"I am sorry I couldn't protect you" Day said in low voice looking down.

"No I don't want to be so weak. I want to handle myself. " Itt said as he felt.

Day was understanding Itt's feelings he pulled him to make him sit with his back on his chest. Day put his chin on Itt's shoulder and wrapped his arms around Itt's waist.

"How come you think you are weak. You have been facing things bravely than any person I know. Inspite of being in pain, inspite of fear of speed you overcame everything and used presence of mind to speed the car when Ford was chasing you. Instead you dealt things better than me"  Day said in calm voice.

"Really you think so" Itt said in low voice.

"Yes  I felt so proud of you." Day said encouraging Itt who smiled a little. 

"I also want to kill Ford. I am also so angry on him on myself for not able to prevent such things. You know how jealous I am of you and how I felt when you told me what he did"  Day continued.

"Why dint you believe me in hospital" Itt asked in low voice

"I am sorry but .. in camp I and Gear had beaten him so much.. also I am not sure how he traced us in Bangkok so I was little suspicious... I thought it was your nightmare since you were having bad dreams in your sleep"  Day told him as he thought .

"Day can't we live peacefully. I am tired. First your accident , you lost your memory ... and then CD. .. I somehow felt it as my breaking point  .. Then Pee ... Now Ford.. I really want to run away.." Itt also started opening up about his feelings.

"Also I can't .. I can't figure out why did you keep CD. Why dint you throw it away?" Itt asked in frustration.

"I know others things were out of our control but why did you keep CD. I felt really hurt. I felt you .. how much I think I can't still think about any reason why you kept it and instead of being angry with you I was feeling guilty and trying to defend myself infront of you as you dint remember anything. I was thinking you will break up with me because of Night.. because I thought you were angry with me  but instead I am also mad at you"

"And now.. now.." tears started falling from Itt's eyes as he was still trying to restrain.

"Now when Ford.. when I think about that.. all  bad memories comes to my mind from when we met  and I really can't erase from my mind why you still kept CD.  I am really trying hard not think about that. I really love you but  our old bad memories keep coming to my mind all the time.  Also what we did to Mac. I just can't stop thinking. What should I do " and he started crying uncontrollably.

Day dint realize Itt was thinking so deeply. He dint know how to pacify him. How he can make him feel better "Itt I ..... I had really forgotten about CD. It was not something I intentionally kept. We have been together for such a long time,  do you think I still wanted to take revenge" he said in little breaking voice as Day was also emotional. 

"And now I really can't let Ford hurt me. I don't want to be weak. I will take my revenge on Ford. You don't interfere" Itt added further while crying.