AROHI LIFE~

HOLA READERS....
New chapter of new season is here.....

u all didn't complete target that make me feel really upset but it's holi today so i decided to post as holi suprisee.....

i hope u liked it and show alot of love in this season

readers when i can get 100+ veiws per chapter than why not votes .
please vote and comments
it felt bad with high veiw and less vote.....

target 🎯-
votes- 25+
comments-10+

HAPPY HOLI !

secretsoul
-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

" two souls are seperated and now they have different life and different ways "

will they be unite again?
will destiny play a different role with them?

           -15 YEARS LATER-
                    -IN PARIS-

a beautiful elegant school is ahead.
students are talking, playing and enjoying in school...
this school is famous of discipline

"aarohi stop"- a boy said but thay girl listens ?

no way...
she is continuously beating a boy while sitting on his stomach and punching that boy like he is a punching bag...
his eyes are swollen and lips are bleeding but thay girl is beating him like crazy person...

soon someone footsteps are coming closer
whoever is that person she is running fastly ...
she enter the classroom and push the kids side and shocked by seeing the miserable condition of kids...

"aarohi stopp"- teacher shouted but she was just ignoring her like didn't exist...
"stopppppp"- she shouted and arohi stoped while her clist was just near her face...

she looked behind and there were teacher who was angry on her behaviour well she is new teacher.
that teacher hold her elbow and make her away from that boy...
"take him to medical room and u (while looking at arohi) principal office right now"- she said and left
arohi dusted her clothes and glared to that boy but before she can do anything someone pulled her.
she looked and there were his Little brother karan.her eyes become soft and left with him.
she was going to principal office when bell rings..
"karan u go to ur class i will handle"- arohi said
"noo dii "- he said

AROHI POV-
arghh that kid...
he refused to go to his class but anyhow i managed to send him...
i was going towards principle office while  there was no guilt on my face for beating that boy badly..

"AROHI"- someone shouted my name i turned and saw my bestfriend eunwoo running while panting heavily..
"arohi sorry I'm late why u beat that bastard"- he asked and i took a long breath and looked at him with death glare .

"same "- i said and he nodded
'my poor bestie  didn't came inside of principal office as he is not invited and there is a rule of school noone can enter without permission '- i thought and enter the office...

i go and stand like a queen but respectful..
"miss arohi u re Brilliant student but why u always pick up the fights"- principal said

'is he roasting me or praising me'- i internally thought while giving him forced smile
"sir i never pick any fight these bast.... i means these students started it by saying shits about my family and I can't tolerate it"