18. angry....

HOLA READERS...

new update is here i hope u all liked it.....

TARGET 🎯-
50+ votes
40+ comments
5+ followers

secretsoul

_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

arohi were skating on her full rage and a car was coming from full speed....
"AROHIIIIIII"- everyone shouted when they felt car very close to her...

??? pov-
after my tution i was going home and when i saw a girl is coming from left side..
"wowww she is skating like ...."- i said and looked at another side and my eyes widen upp...
"c...car"- i mummered and saw her she was not decreasing her speed.

i notice a boy skating behind her and shouting her to stopp..

think think i have to do something - i mummered and a idea came..
"it's risky i will get only one chance but for saving her i have to do"- i mummered and took a long breath..
i runned and stand near the road...
"oke i will have only one chance i have to hold her hand in her speed and pull her or else it can create a huge mess"- i thought and took a long breath...
1...2....3...

i grabbed her hand and pull her towards me while the car also turned suddenly and a huge accident prevented..
but i fall on ground badly bcz of her hella speed and my elbow got hurt too while that girl was more hurted than me...
i stand up and go near her while she was just sitting on floor without any emotions...
i was about to say something but...

RUDRA POV-

i scared till the core of my heart .
i never excepted her to behave like that when she will know about vihaan. i excepted her to fight with us broke things but running from home careless..
this is not what i except from my strong arohi...
we stopped the car and i came out while running to her
before vihaan can do any action i took her in embrace...

ABHIMANYU POV-
i came near her and touch her cheeks and her elbow and knees both are hurted but there is not single tear on her face...

"I'm sorry bestie i should say those words"- i said but she was zoom out...
i saw another girl who was standing and trying to saw arohi if she is hurt or not..
i stand up and when i saw her..
my heart melted .
her brown short hairs till shoulder and brownish colour with pink lips and a clumsy cheesy small lips..
she was wearing a short kurti and jeans with a bindi on her forehead and jumka in ears along with few bangles and watch ...
i was just lost in her beauty for a second...
"u..um thank you "- i said and she looked at me and smiled ...
"it's oke is she fine ?"- she asked and i nodded as yes..
"oke than i have to go"- she said

"no"- i said and she replied -"what?"
"i mean atleast tell ur name u helped my bestfriend"- i asked and she replied with a small smile..
"shalini "

"beautiful"- i mummered
"huh?"- she said and i nodded as no
"if u don't mind can i see her once to make sure she is fine"- Shalini said and i nodded ...

AROHI POV-
i was just thinking alot of stuffs..
those words were running in my brain like shit...

"arohi rajput...
sia vihaan rajput....
I'm ur dad u wished na i were ur dad and look I'm ur dad...

i love u as dad..
if u messed up uncle aunt anniversary i will not talk to u ever.."

i pushed the person who were holding me and shouted
"ahhhhhhhhhhh"
i stand up and aaw everyone there..
i saw rudra uncle who was worried but he lied to me..
he joined my name with that person i hate most...
vihaan rajput my so called dad whom i hate most looking so worried for me...
ishaan who was looking at me with sorrow full eyes ..
abhimanyu who was sad for me..
i stepped back and vihaan hold me..