21. cute~

HOLA READERS.
hope u like this chapter....

i wanna say that I'm sorry in advance if i uploaded late sometimes bcz i have couching study and alot of works that make me hella tired guys....

hope u understand but still i will try my best to upload as soon as i can after target....

TARGET 🎯-
55+ VOTES
20+ COMMENTS
5+FOLLOWERS

SECRETSOUL

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-

ISHAAN POV-
today I'm most happy person in this world and why will i not...
we enjoyed alot and I'm happy she become free to me that she shared her pain..
we were walking while continuing talking....
it's evening already sun is going off from his work and moon is coming for his job...
I'm drenched in water and it's kinda cold but it's oke ...
we both enter in house and my eyes widen up ..
everything was packed....

"that fast"- i mummered and look at arohi whose smile faded by seeing all these shits...
"looks like my mom Evan can't wait one day for shifting"- arohi said in sacrastic way and sia aunt smiled awkwardly...
"no arohi actually...."- vihaan was about to say something but i cut him off...
"i didn't ask u nor i wanna ask u so mind ur work please mr.rajput"- arohi said and i felt bad for uncle but she have her own reason to be mad at him...

she was happy but her mood is abit off now...
before it ruin more i said -" arohi u go and check ur stuff in ur room "
she nodded and left ...
abhimanyu was about to go behind her but i stopped him and nodded as no...
she is angry with abhimanyu bcz he said he will leave her if she messed up anything and even he slapped her....
she excepted everything but not him as taking vihaan side..

"ishaan lemme talk to her please"- abhi said and i nodded as no .

"please she was happy whole day don't ruin ur mood "- i said and now they all re quite...
"let's pack and leave she needs time "- rehaan said and everyone nodded...
i go in guest room and changed my clothes in fresh pair ...
i wore a ripened jeans and a shirt ..
i came downstairs and and saw everyone tensed up...

"what happened uncle"- i asked..
"i think we messed up more"- ruhi said while gulping hard ...
"but what actually happened "- i asked...

"bhua ji she reached palace...
she got the news of sia and she is coming and from starting she didn't like sia and in this term if she said something to sia or arohi..
arohi will blast and hate us more.."- vihaan said...
and i gasped ...

well bhua ji is just hell for us...
she have a daughter name mohini who always clinged to me like I'm her husband or something.
i tried everything literally even hurt her by words but she is just cheap gold digger ...
I can't beat her or disrespect her bcz she is a girl and she literally wore those revealed and mini to mini dress for me..
everyone stay quite bcz she is bhua ji daughter and whenever she came only tornado came in our life and now i got to know she hate sia aunt means arohi gonna kill her ..
but vihaan uncle is right she will definitely hate his family more...
i hope it didn't effect on our friendship which is just started
but i believe her she will show a real hell to that mohini and bhua ji- i thought to myself...

"uncle it's great"- i said with smirk while everyone saw me in confusion..
"great and how?"- sia asked

"aunt arohi is kind of person who know how to deal with shits...
and she can saw them real hell in one go and also i will get relieved from that mohini"- i said and rehaan ayati roshni ayan chuckled.
"mohini?"- sia asked
"actually sia haha she have a daughter and she is cringe pr cling  to ishaan and wear revealed clothes for him"- vihaan said while laughing and our poor ishaan made a pout....