13. suprise~

HOLA READERS..
new chapter ahead ....

i hope u liked it...
and I'm sorry for late update I didn't write part bcz i didn't get time and as soon as I came from çouching i ate food and write story first bcx u all already completed target 📝...

#2 in family and friends

thank you for ur votes so i got 2 rank in it....

love ya~
stay tuned for next part .....

TARGET-
48+ votes
20+ comments
3+ followers..

secretsoul
_-_-__--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_--_-__-_-_-_--__--_-_-_-__--__--_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_

NEXT MORNING -
AROHI POV-
i waked up but today i was abit off .
"I can't let my mom go to that palace"- i mummered..
i wore baggy jeans along with a crop top and sneakers..
i came downstairs while everyone were already present there.
i wish them good morning and seated beside karan...
"umm uncle can u fix ur dinner somewhere else like in cafe not at his house"- i said
"arohii"- sia said but rudra cutted her off
"sure as my princess said"- he replied and i smiled widely
"don't forget to send me the address"- i said and he nodded..
now I'm kind of relief i will ofc follow them and keep an sharp eye on them...

"bye mom going school let's go karan"- i said and we left...

VIHAAN POV-
"rehaan said that rudra invited us on dinner in cafe and family dinner..
what's going on..
sia will be there too in that case.."- i thought and did breakfast...

RINGS*
rehaan picked up the call...
hlo!
.......
oke oke
.....
just take care oke
.....
it's oke we will be next time
......
it's oke rudra i understand

call disconnected

"what happened rehaan?"- i asked
"actually bhai rudra got an emergency meeting in mumbai and he have to go there he is leaving and will coming tommorow night so he said to cancel dinner "- rehaan said and i nodded
my smile definitely dropped bcz i wanna meet sia but i also don't wanna...
arghhh idk

"it's oke uncle he have part day after tommorow we will join it than dinner some other day "- ishaan said and i gained my smile by thinking of meeting her...

"roshni ayan let's go school "- ishaan said and left with them while i also left...

RUDRA POV-
"fuck that meeting "- he shouted
"rudra calm down let them meet on our anniversary than after that we will plan more dinner ..
don't forget what we talked in cabin with rehaan..."

FLASHBACK -
when she left and they left in meeting with rudra ruhi...
after meeting suddenly vihaan fainted when he stand up.
vihaan ishaan even rudra ruhi panicked and ishaan gave him some kind of injection in front of rudra ruhi ..
they asked him about him while he told them..

when sia left he fainted while crying...
after that he never came from that dilemma that he didn't gave sia a chance and let her go..
from that day whenever he thinks or stress much he panicked or zoom out and fainted or something he start crying...
it took him time to be normal but vihaan failed bcz sia was attached to him..
and he even told them that we meet sia and she runned away tha make me recalling the past and it create pressure in his brain and that's why he zoom out and now fainted....

than Ruhi rudra told them that sia start getting nightmare of her past.
she daily talk to moon stay quite until unless someone said something about her family..
she cries almost daily and always talk with vihaan pics that she hide from us bcz they forced her to throw his memories..
she always show she moved on .now there is nthg between vihaan and her but rudra ruhi are her bestfriend and they know her better than anything.....