10. suspicious~

HOLA READER -
hello readers...
new chapter update is here...

i hope u liked it.....

enjoy ur reading..m

TARGET 🎯-
42+ vote
15+ comments
4+ followers..mm

enjoy the Chapter...m

secretsoul

-_-_-_-__--__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-__-_-_--__--_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-__--_-_-_-__--__-_--_

noone utter a word and vihaan left to his room..
"uncle what we will do now he refused"- ishaan asked.
"let's see if bhai health gone wrose again than we have to tell bhabhi until that let's focus on work and bhai"- rehaan said while everyone nodded as yes.

AROHI POV-
I'm waiting impatiently for uncle aunt..
"where they aree"- i yelled
"cool down they will on way dii"- karan said
"we are here kids"- ruhi said and we turned towards them..
"aunn......"- i was about to say something but i noticed they were off mood
"aunt? what happened?"- i asked and sia also came outside from kitchen with water.
"nthg meeting was good and rajputs got the deal as i excepted vihaan is great in projects and work"-rudra said and i nodded..
"it's great so they saw u both"- sia said while giving them water and they nodded..
"they saw us but there were something with vihaan that i didn't get it..
rehaan behaviour was changed abit"- ruhi said and sia nodded again
"uncle u cut off with those 2 kids right"- i asked and he nodded as yes..

"let's eat dinner "- sia said and we ate dinner...

SIA POV-
after dinner i came to my room and locked it and sit on floor while leaning to door...

"v ..vihaan please be safe. u re strong right . rehaan is with u . u can't be weak .
i missed u alot love"- i mummered and just crying and slept on floor while crying.....

NEXT MORNING -
AROHI POV-
we are going school in car while my thoughts were stuck only one think..
"who is ishaan and how he know rehaan rajput?"
we reached school and came out..
"dii i have to go Library oke i see u later"- karan said and i nodded...

i was going inside but my mind was only stuck on some stuff...
" who is ishaan?
why rehaan chachu behaved weried as uncle mentioned?"
i was walking while i was completely zoom out...

i was walking and boom...

ISHAAN POV-
I'm coming out of school bcz i forget something in car..
I'm dashing fast before i get late for my classes..
and boom...

"ouchh what's ur problem arohi ? can't u walk properly once ?"- i yelled
"u have eyes too if i was not seeing in front u can also see "- she replied
"arghh what's your problem girl whatever I don't have time"- i said and without listening her reply i runned towards car.

i stopped the driver uncle who was about to leave..
"sorry uncle i forget something"- i said and opened back seat and grab my basketball uniform..
"how can i forget that "- i mummered and start going inside..
i was going while my eyes fall on something i bend down and pick the stuff up..
"handkerchief?"- i mummered and look here and there and i find arohi going..
"she is weried"- i mummered and shouted her name -"arohiii"
she turns back and it will be lie if i didn't say that i always fall on floor when she turnes and her hairs turns and came to her shoulder..

"what was that- i said internally"
she raised her eyebrows and ask from hand sign 'what'
"damn she is really beautiful why i never saw that before"- i thought internally.
i ran to her while snuggling off my thoughts..
"is that urs?"- i asked while showing her that handkerchief.
she looked at that handerchief and nodded .
she took it while mummering a snall 'thank you'