something different again~

hello my readers....

haters gonna hate and lover gonna love...

hlo my every supportive reader..
It's me ur one and only secretsoul author....

thank you much for having alot of patience for my story...

so readers I'm going to release a new book soon but

NOT NOW!!!

i will focus on this story ...
i will release promo of new book in may and start the book after ending

"OVERTAKE THE THRONE 2"

and that story will be completely different....
and i hope my readers will also support me there too....

sorry guys not to be much attentive nowadays...
I'm facing alot of problems as i shared before too that i can be late in updating chapter but after 5 may i will be on regular basis and like daily daily and alot of parts for u all....

and thank you to keep patience for me and my story and thanks for understanding me....

NEW STORY THEME-

READERS!!!!
ur author imagination take one step ahead now and i got a craxy story idea...

and i already created cover page..

"TADAAAAAAAA"

i hope u liked that cover page and this story is definitely unique...

do u all want to know abit about this story.???

nah nah nahhh I'm not going to tell u now but i can say that this story will be pure fantasy and completely different.....

SPOILER-

"I'm happy and thankful to meet u but u know i have to go we don't meant to be together"- he said

she was crying but said with smile-
"ik that's why i will never stop u i will live with ur memories and in next life we will definitely meet I'm happy to have u in my life for giving me such a beautiful feeling and memories "

"WHO ARE THEY?"
"WHY THEY CAN'T BE TOGETHER?"

well well as we know if two people love each other than noone literally noone can seperate them ...
they meant to be together by anyhow if they are in true love!

so why they can't be together?
just why ?

who they are?
what's their story?
what's going on?

story is gonna be interesting but as always i will give spoiler but will not tell u the truth 😌

u will get to know truth when this story will begin and if ur author brain played well than u will got ur answer in end .....

if u want this story to be released than lemme know with ur votes and u can ask anything to me in comments (not about new story)..

just do alot of comments to lemme know if u re interesting to know the hidden puzzle of those two couple.....

bye bye
enjoy ur spoiler of my new story which is gonna be just beautiful but yet heartbroken....

beautiful bond and happy moments between them but still not meant to be together
just whyyyyyy???!!!!

bye bye
secretsoul

RELEASING OF NEW BOOK PROMO- 5 may 2024

STARTING OF BOOK- whenever u all will ask after 5 may !!

bye bye.........

wait for new update!!!