31. crying~

HOLA READERS
NEW CHAPTER IS OUT...

Enjoy your chapter...

OKE READERS I'M UPSET YOU ALL DIDN'T COMPLETE TARGET ..

But today is last update I'm doing without your Target complete and my exam have less than 20 days so I will rarely upload..

Please have abit patience i will still try to upload atleast 3-4 more chapters...

And please complete target too ..

Target 🎯 -
62+ votes
10+ comments
5+ followers....

Secretsoul

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Arohi was standing in the middle of the hall completely shocked by the birthday decoration of course after all who can even imagine their kidnapper celebrating birthday..

"Happy birthday arohi"- that unknown boy said and she looked towards siddarth..
"He is Jack "- siddarth said and i stepped back..

RAGHAV POV-
i saw her coming with siddarth holding hands..
My eyes were stuck on her and a smile came to my lips..

"Fuck raghav manage yourself "- i thought to myself
"I hope this girl didn't trouble me much until our work done"- i mummered to myself..

She was standing there dumbfounded of course she is thinking that which kidnapper behaved so good to a victim..

But poor her we didn't mean to hurt her and we never hurt any innocent..
Our real problem is her father and until he didn't lose himself while finding her we can't let her go from there..

“Actually miss arohi rajput.. we don’t have the whole day just for your birthday night so cut the cake celebrate it and leave it to your room”- I said and siddarth glared at me that was enough for me to shut my mouth
Only my best friend has the courage and the right to make me shut up anytime..

She was standing there quietly and I know what she was thinking after all I observed her 1 month with rajputs but I searched and studied her whole damn history of everything..

I was about to say but a guard came running..

“B…boss”- he said while panting heavily
Our heads moved towards him and I raised my eyebrow for answers..
“Boss k…karan mehra”- he said and that was enough for arohi to panic…

“karan where he is what you all did with him…
Tell me what karan”- she freaked out while that guard looked at me confusing whether to say or not..
I nodded and he nodded a bit and said
“he is in hospital. He fainted and fell from the stairs and the reason for his faint no one knows but there is one news in every news channel that rudra mehra sold his company to Chauhan “- that guard finished and I nodded and he left…

I saw arohi running towards the door I grabbed her shoulder
“you can’t go outside “- I told her in a dead cold voice but she forgeted all her senses by listening to the news of her brothers and her beloved family..
“ and you are no one to order me got it
Your drama of kidnapping me is over so put your hands off from me before I kill you”- arohi replied in same death cold voice and damn she was looking just killing in that dangerous voice with this dress but her words felt like disrespecting to me and that make my eyes gone dark…

I started dragging her to her room..
“leave me you bastard “- she shouted while everyone was shocked and my eyes were more dark….

NOONE POV-
By listening to her words raghav turned to everyone and within seconds that guard and every maid were Missing from the hall ..
They all ran away for their poor life while siddarth and Jack looked on the floor because they knew it was arohi messed up and if they did or said anything their consequences will not be good..