24. mall~

HOLA READERS ....

I'M sorry for late update but for one month it will continue like this ..
I hope u understand my situation...

Enjoy ur chapter ahead...
It will be kind of quiet boring.

Did u find some different in story?
Like error mistakes ?

Target 🎯 -
55+ votes
20+ comments

Secretsoul

_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-__--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-_--_-_-__-_-_-_-_--__-_--_

VIHAAN POV-
i came in kitchen and saw sia working.
I go near her and back hugged her.
She held my hands and smiled.
I put my chin on her shoulder..
“Vihaan ?”- she called me and I hummed .
She turns and puts her hands on my cheeks.
“Love”- she called me again and I smiled..
“Love tries to be close with Arohi she is not bad..
She is just alone and she lives like that.
Whenever she needed her dad she was alone with rudra but she always refused to rudra to take her responsibility as dad because she thought it was only karan right…

I smiled and nodded and said-“ sure love I know our daughter suffers a lot but don’t worry I will fix everything more ever today I decided to take her out and u will help me in that “
“Sure”- sia said and smiled
“Lets spend time together please “- I insisted and she nodded with a small smile and we came to our room..
I was sitting on the balcony swing while she was on lap hugging me…

We both were hugging each other and living our present and trying to fix everything..

We were enjoying each other's presence and a peaceful environment..

Soon our peaceful environment broke with a car honk.
We looked at each other..
“Looks like our devil arrived”- vihaan said and sia nodded as yes…

Both wake up from their seats and walk towards the hall as they already know who can be there…
They saw every kid is running inside while happily

“Looks like she is doing great with others”- sia said and she realised and looked at vihaan who was smiling brightly and cheerfully

“Vihaan”- sia called him and he looked at her and smiled ..

“ don’t worry love we both will do great together”- vihaan said and sia smiled..

“Hlo kids”- vihaan said from the stairs and everyone said back hello instead of one person…

Arohi pov-

I came back to the palace and I was happy today ..
Everyone is good instead of three person
“Bhua ji”
“Vihaan rajput”
“mohini”

I lay down on the sofa and I listen to the most unwanted voice…

Everyone wished him hello and I was just laying down ..

“Arohi soon u have b’day princess so we have to go out for shopping”- vihaan said and I rolled my eyes and said…
“Sorry I don’t wanna go especially with u”

He chuckled that made me confused but still I kept my poker face.
“U have to go with me as ur uncle aunt is busy rehaan is in office sia have periods and it’s important as u re Princess now”- vihaan said and that makes me irritated

“I don’t wanna celebrate any b’day just leave me alone”- I said but he was not ready….
“Arghhh”

“no no no u have to go stand up fast”- vihaan said and pulled me by my hand and made me seated…
“what I told u I don’t wanna go… can’t u get it in once?”- I yelled

“Arohi is it a way to talk?”- sia shouted…
“hyy don’t scold my princess”- vihaan said and every kid was enjoying it..

“Fine I’m ready to go just stop this drama and lemme rest”- I said and vihaan smiled brightly

‘I agreed because I want rest I’m hella tired I don’t have time to waste on stupid drama..’

No one pov-
Around after 1 hour listening everyone chanting..
Arohi get ready for going with her dad .

She wore black crop top along with ripened jeans and skates shoes with a pony tail..
“Let’s go”- she said and Vihaan nodded and grabbed the car keys while going outside…

Well he was wearing the same black t-shirt and ripped jeans along and skated shoes…
(Vihaan doesn’t know how to skate but for impressing her daughter and spending time with her .he matched her whole outfit)

Arohi made ‘are u serious look’ but didn’t say anything on his clothes and seated in the passenger seat..
Vihaan drove the car towards the mall while singing…
Vihaan didn’t know singing but he was trying his best and Arohi was quite enjoying it..
She was looking outside and didn’t want to talk with Vihaan ..

Vihaan was driving and singing while arohi was trying to suppress her laugh and smile…

Soon they both reached the mall and as soon as they entered a lot of people started gathering them as Arohi was confused at first but later she realized that they gathered to the king and Princess…
“king princess one photo please”- people were gathered around them and Arohi hated it to the core of her heart…

“Leave before I throw u all out of this mall”- she shouted and blinked of an eye Everyone was left..
She took a long breath to control her anger and looked at vihaan who was smiling…
“what let’s go we don’t have the whole day”- she said and vihaan started following her

“just like me”-Vihaan mummer…

Both reached the girls section for clothes for arohi…
She was least interested but vihaan made her wear a lot of dresses ..
She tried every and finally after 1 hour he chose a dress for her…
They buy a lot of stuff while  Vihaan tries his best to talk to arohi but….

Arohi is arohi ignoring him like he didn’t exist…
At last they both were coming towards the car and there was a lady who was asking for help …
Arohi looked at vihaan but he was not there she looked here and there and saw him running inside the crowd..

She also ran after him and saw him…
“leave that girl”- vihaan said and those people looked at him and laughed ..
They attacked vihaan but he was enough to dodge and kick on his stomach…
Arohi was just looking at him helping that woman .
She was smiling and looking at him but her eyes widened when she said someone was about to hit him from back ...He ran and kicked the rod from the man ..

Vihaan turned and saw arohi there …
“ beating from behind is a proof u re scary cat u bastard”- she shouted while kicking him hard on his chick”
Vihaan smirked and started fighting again…

Both were fighting like pro and in the end they won and those 10 people on the floor .

They both dusted their clothes and arohi came to that lady and said

“Being in this shit world and asking for help like beggar will be useless .
So don’t be useless and learn how to protect yourself and how to kick those people asses…
God gave u two hands for work and two legs for walk but gave both together for killing those shits”

That lady said thank you and left while arohi noticed everyone was clapping for them..

“U don’t need to show all these ..
If u really care then just help people who needed it rather than watching this shits like entertainment…
Being a human not so called disgust “- she said and passed away from there while vihaan was looking at her daughter with pure satisfaction and pride…
He follows her too …

“Let’s walk I don’t want to go home right now”- arohi said and he nodded …

They both were walking quietly in a peaceful environment…

"Vedio of arohi spread in social media like spreading air..."

"Interestingly I would like to ruin her attitude"- ??? Said and smirked ..

"Be ready rajputs "- ???said.....

I hope u liked it...

Bye
Secretsoul