27. permission~

HOLA READERS...

thank you so much for your patience and support....

Here is new chapter...

I hope u will like it...

SPECIALLY THANKS TO-
_345arbi23
bleo2119
Veronica_143143
ShaluAmmu15
EknoorRaina0

TARGET 🎯 -
60+ VOTES
20+ COMMENTS
5+ FOLLOWERS....

SECRETSOUL

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_

AFTER 4 DAYS-

It’s been four days that Arohi is still mad on her mom .
She is not talking to her while mostly she spend time with ishaan and vihaan..
She didn’t forgive him but she talks to him normally and trying to understand him while vihaan is trying his best to learn everything arohi liked.

Arohi secretly notice his every move and hardwork but never says or shows him and vihaan is very happy because arohi is talking to him now after that day when she felt comfortable in his arms..

At other side sia is happy that vihaan and arohi are doing great together but she is upset that she is not talking to her…

“dii help please”- karan said while pleading arohi and she is continuously refusing.

“karan no way .. uncle is busy at Sunday”- she said while making her hairs..
“Dii please”- he again pleaded ..
Arohi looked at him and thought for a moment…
“fine I will ask “- she said and karan jumped in happiness..

Karan left the room and as soon as he left ishaan came inside and locked it..
“What are u doing”- arohi asked while raising her eyebrows

“loving u “- ishaan said and arohi rolled her eyes
“Say truth ishaan”- arohi said and ishaan chuckled and said
“Relax I want to talk and I don’t want anyone listen us”- he said and arohi nodded.

Ishaan seated on the bed while arohi was cleaning her room
“Arohi don’t u think that u should talk to aunt”- ishaan said and arohi stopped at her place and tears start gathering in her eyes but she was quite fast to control her emotions…

But ishaan hold her hand and made her seated on bed..

Arohi sat huddled on  bed, tears streaming down her face as she clutched at the photo of her mother that she held in her trembling hands. It had been four long days since Arohi had last spoken to her mother, the anger between them keeping them apart.

She missed her mom more than words could express, her heart aching with longing for the soothing sound of her mother's voice, the comforting touch of her hand on her cheek. But the anger that had fueled their argument still lingered, preventing Arohi from reaching out and bridging the gap between them.

Ishaan hugged arohi and she broked in tears…
Her tears were proof that she was living like in nightmare without her mother but ishaan talked to her and make her understood the stuffs and told her to fix everything with her mom..
With trembling hands arohi waked up from bed and came in hall where everyone was there talking about some business and etc