5. school ~

HOLA READERS

Wow are u all kidding with me ?
literally 20 minutes ago votes were 26 and within 20 minutes i got 39 votes...

just wowwww I can't tell u all how happy I'm...

well well well here is the new chapter...
enjoy it and review in comment boxx.....

TARGET 🎯-
35+ votes
10+ comments
2+ followers....

enjoy it

secretsoul
_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_

NEXT MORNING -
VIHAAN POV-
i waked up from my alarm voice.
i wore my slippers and left for washroom after coming from from shower i left for gym as my daily basis activities.
after gym i again took shower and seated in dining room to start breakfast.
ishaan yuvraj and mr. rathore was already there .
"how's ur studies going yuv?"- i asked
"good uncle infact it's super good"-he replied and i nodded with small smile.
after having breakfast i grab the car keys and left for my daily basis works....

ISHAAN POV-
vihaan uncle already left for office as always he was quite .
once i listen from rehaan uncle that vihaan uncle was very cheerful type person and super happy.
i also listen that this palace stays in hustle bustle at those days, i really wanna see that environment in this palace once.

"ayan roshni let's go or else we will be late for school right"- i said and they nodded and run to their rooms to grab their bags.
i looked at dad who was discussing something with rehaan uncle..
with the curiosity i asked-" dad what are u discussing?"
they looked at me and rehaan replied-" actually mr. mehra landed yesterday night in Rajasthan and the best most shocking is that he will stay here ...
we are discussing when to send me project offer and fix a meeting with him."

"woww means they came already i will also come with u all to meet him."- i shouted and they chuckled while yuvraj face palmed himself..
"bro let's go school"- yuvraj said and i nodded...
i took roshni bag and he carried ayan bag pack and we left for school....

after around 20 minutes we reached our school.
we all came out of car and move to our classes..
girls were following me and as always i was ignoring them royally.

SIA POV-
i waked up early and cooked breakfast for everyone...
they came down only arohi and karan was not there...
"sia don't be tensed relax ik what are u thinking "- ruhi said
"how can i be ? u only got school which is under rajputs. I'm worried"- i said
"sia noone knows them and we always hide our identity and moreover that is best school and i want best for arohi and karan"- rudra said and sia nodded but still she was not ready at a instant..
"sia u trust me ?"- rudra asked
and i nodded as yes
"than don't worry and that school is under rehaan rajput and i will talk to principal that they both are from my relatives and we don't wanna reveal our identity and all u don't worry "- rudra said and i again nodded....
"oke now happy go and check those two monsters "- ruhi said
and i chuckled and said-
"they are not monsters u re monster here"

she made a pout and i chuckled and left..
i enter karan room first and i smiled after seeing him.
he was getting combing his hairs .i went to him and took comb from his hands and made him sit on bed.
"so my prince is excited for new school "- i said while combing his hairs..
"yes masi I'm ready and full set go and masi dont worry i will protect that alien"- he said
i chuckled -"yes that alien can be control by u only "
he chuckled and hugged me
"masi i will always protect her"- he said and i smiled on his innocence and said-"ofc"
"let's go to dining table and i go and call ur alien"- i said and he nodded and left..
i also came to her face..
"yahh arohiii what are u wearing "- i shouted as soon as i enter her room.
she flinched and saw me and said-"mam i think u need to go eye doctor "
"and why so"- i asked while raising my eyebrow
"bcz u can't see im wearing clothes "- she said and i saw her like are u serious?