35. drunken~

Hola readers .....
New chapter is out....

Hope you enjoy this chapter...

I hope you liked my story from start and now you are finding less mistakes on it..

SPECIAL THANKS TO-
new1223334444
SaswatiMishra9
SoniaAkhter1
Veronica_143143
bleo2119

Thank you so much for your cute and lovely comments I'm very happy to read these comments of yours ..
From your comments I get to know if my story is going good or i should think something different again...

I'm very thankful to you all readers who comments on my story and I hope I will get your comments like this on every chapter...

Thank  you

----------------------------------

Let's do voting readers...
1. Ishaan×arohi
2. Raghab×arohi

Comments me down which pair you want as couple and which team will get more comments..
I will go forward with that pair of couples.....

----------------------------------

Enjoy your chapter and do alots of votes and comments.....

TARGET 🎯 -
45+ VOTES
20+ COMMENTS

THANK YOU
SECRETSOUL

-_-_-_-_-_-__--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--__--_-_-__--_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_

I ....i....i....
“What i..i…I raghav”- arohi asked
“Shu shu shushhh let me finish…finish”- raghav said and arohi put finger on her lips..
Raghav chuckled and moved closer to her..
“I…. Like someone “- he said
“Woahhhhh who is she”- arohi asked while showing the finger to him…
“No no no I will not tell you”—he said while pouting and turned back
Arohi came in front of him and looked at him and chuckled on his pout..
She pinched her cheeks and squeezed them.
“I WANT to  dance MR. KIDNAPPER”- arohi said and left while going in the left right ..
She came downstairs while raghav followed her like a lost puppy..
She looked left and right like a spy and there was no one..
Siddarth was in the kitchen and she smiled in victory.
She was about to turn on the music..
“what are you thinking to do?”- jack asked she turned and gulped hard and shook her head as no
“say?”- he asked in a bit stern tone and Raghav ran in the left right direction and stood in front of her..
“hayyy don’t shout at her or else “- he said
“Really oke just stand straight forward 1 minute and I will leave”- jack said in stern but  yet calm tone
Raghav stands straight like an army man and by looking at him arohi also stands straight but poor them were drunk like no limit…
RAGHAV drank the whole bottle while arohi drank a whole mug which contained strong wine…

Both of them were shaking and couldn’t even stand straight.
“Look you both can’t even stand go and sit on the sofa now”- jack said
“jack let them do whatever they want!”- siddarth said while coming out from the kitchen
“But can’t you see their condition “- jack said in a worried tone
“Do you want them both to eat us alive no right so let them do whatever they want and have a seat “- siddarth said and Jack nodded as yes and seated while arohi showed 32 teeth smiled and came to the speaker and turned it on..