26. unknown but known~

HOLA READERS...

it's been a while I didn't uploaded so here is double update for you all today....

Enjoy it!!!

I hope u liked it ..

Target 🎯 -
58+ votes
20+ comments
5+ followers

Specially thankyou to -
_345arbi23

Thank you so much for your patience and support....

(Be ready eknoor and Shalini for ur twist and plot)

Enjoy

Secretsoul
-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_

“Guarded by vigilant sentinels, the mansion stands imposingly. Its grand columns, sweeping staircase, and ornate details create an elegant facade. Yet, shadows linger, hinting at secrets within—a place where opulence meets darkness.”

In the front of that elegant but still dark aura mansion a car stopped in front of it and guards opened the gates of palace while bowing to them..

The car was expensive and giving a mafia vibe.
As soon as car stopped near the front of Mansion driver came and open the door of car for his majesty means owner…

From that car a young boy around 20-21 took out his legs out of the car.
He stands in front of the mansion while removing his goggles from his face..
Every guard that was standing there bowed to him and he just nodded a little..

He started going inside and as soon as he stepped inside everyone bowed to him to show him the respect but he moved from there while not even giving them a single glare..
“get ready my food within 15 minutes”- that young boy said and left to his room while maids and workers started working not to create any mess and avoid punishments or consequences…

The whole mansion had a lot of people but it was quite like no one lives there…

The young man came to his room and left for the washroom while removing his clothes ..
His abs were showing up as soon as he removed his upper..
He stands under the shower and turns it on..
Water was splashing on him and making his abs more hot with water droplets…
His hair was wet and messy yet looking so good on him..
He had a tattoo of a skeleton head near his collarbone which was shining inside the water..
His whole face was growing and his muscles were perfect that every girl dreamt of..
His abs and veiny hands along with a wet body was enough to make any girl fall for him..
He turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist and came out of the room..
He wore a blank pant and white shirt along with an expensive brand new watch..

He came downstairs where his food was already served for him..
He ate the food peacefully but he listened to a loud thud…

He turned and saw a maid break an antique vase..
She was shivering in fear and praying for her life mercy..

That young boy's eyes changed into a dark aura and everyone there gulped in fear..

“ it’s your luck that I don’t want to ruin my mind !
GET OUT !!”- That boy said and the maid thanked the god thousands of times and left..