9. memories

HOLA READERS
new chapter update....

show alot of support...
enjoy it...

target 🎯-
40+ votes
15+ comments
3+ follower

secretsoul

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

ISHAAN POV-
finally after 15 years the door are opened today....
i took a long breath and my heart beat is so fast at this instant that I can't express today I'm going to see the past memories of my uncle from which we are prohibited...

door opened with crack sound and rehaan enters the room..
we all enter inside and everything were covered with white clothes to prevent dust on pics or stuffs..
"are u ready"- he asked and we all nodded...

he threw one blanket away and our eyes widen ...
"c...clothes?"- ayati asked
he nodded and we saw them carefully...

"these clothes are sia wedding dress our rajasthani traditional dress ..
ayati didn't see it bcz it's ritual that this dress will be given by head and when we married our parents were broked "- rehaan said and everyone nodded
"uncle can i touch them"- i asked and he nodded...

i saw the work on dress that was incredible...
"sia design it herself"- he said and i looked at him...
there were gungroo too
"gungroo?"- i asked and he nodded and told us
"she was dancer"

he opened another white blacket and there were alot of big potraits of vihaan and sia
"sia aunt is beautiful "- i said and he smiled
(she looks familiar with someone- i internally thought)

i was seeing every pic of them which contains happiness only..
aktiri aunt rehaan uncle vihaan uncle sia aunt rudra uncle and ruhi aunty riding bicycle...
(well readers do u remember their riding right)

"yahh she was the one who make us ride bicycle in local roads"- rehaan said and it was shocking for me...

"next pic was of couple pics"
that pic was sia aunt holding flowers in vihaan uncle was blushing

"woowww vihaan uncle was female there "- i said in joke
"well u guess it right sia proposed him in dream way of girls "- rehaan said and my eyes widen up and i looked at him than pic again him...

there were alot of pics of couple and with family....
"come lemme show u vedios"- rehaan said and we nodded
he opened a drawer and alot of tape recorders were there...
he played one in screen and it was beautiful......

FLASHBACK
SIA POV-
"ahhh im bored idea let's record something"- i mummered and grab my phone and on the vedio...

"hlo guys I'm sia well I'm not post it but im getting bored in this huge mansion bcz it's very quite and not of my type so let's go and disturb Everyone "

(woww - ishaan Chuckled and rehaan also smiled
"now let's see how she make everyone in hustble bustle "- rehaan said and everyone nodded)

"soo guys after crossing 1000 stairs I'm here in hall and u can see its quite let's start with my devar sa rehaan"- i said and start going towards his room bcz at that time his room was on ground floor...

"let's go quitely "
i enter inside and put camera on side table that was attached to the door...
"ohh sleeping "- i said and a idea came to my mind..

i put out my lipstick and show it in camera..
"let's paint guys"- i said and go slowly near him..
i slowly seated on floor while doing his lipstick and creating blushing and some cartoon on his face with pen..
i came back and smiled creepy in camera