29. diaster~

HOLA READERS....

NEW CHAPTER IS OUT..

Hope u will like it...

Target 🎯 -

60+ votes
20+ comments.
10+ follower..

Readers I'm getting 100+ views but not votes...
Please vote for my story alot......

Thank you

Secretsoul
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--

Arohi called a number but…

“The number you have dialled is currently switched off please try again later”

A panic rushed to arohi…
Guests were there in the palace. Everyone was happy and excited but arohi was tensed and scared…

Arohi's brain stopped working.
It was the first time her hands were shivering due to fear.
She was calling a number again and again but there was no use…
Ishaan who was happy and talking with yuvraj and abhimanyu noticed arohi and her worried face..
He came near arohi but before he could pat her shoulder she turned and saw ishaan but her eyes were teary and she ran to her room.
Ishaan panicked and ran to the arohi room only to witness the arohi phone in bed and she was jumping off the window.

“AROHIIII”- ishaan shouted at his lungs but before he could do anything she ran away…

Millions of negative thoughts cover up Ishaan's mind and he panicked…
He ran downstairs and witnessed everything carefree and happy..
He ran to vihaan and held his hand and dragged him to a corner..

Vihaan was confused..
“ishaan I was with my clients”- vihaan said
“uncle arohi is more important than that”- ishaan said and the vihaan face changed into a worried one.

“what happen ishaan where she is”- vihaan asked
“idk uncle I saw her jumping out from her room before I can do anything she ran away please do something “- ishaan said and vihaan ran to the arohi room.

Seeing vihaan and ishaan running towards the arohi room Everyone panicked and followed them…

Vihaan came into her room and panicked more..
His eyes fall on the phone of arohi…
He picked up and the phone slipped from his hands…

Ishaan looked at him with pure fear and scared and picked up the phone…
“ishaan read the message loud and what happened”

“your friends Shalini and Eknoor both are with us and if you want to see them alive just came out of the palace and there is a bike with an address on it…
Drove there..
And if u dare to tell anyone than be happy for the death day of your friends “- ishaan read that message loud and everyone gasped…
Sia took two back steps and fell on the ground while crying her heart out..
“Vihaan go find my daughter”- sia said while shaking the vihaan shoulder..

He ran outside while others followed him…

But they even know that danger is only not with arohi ..
Danger is even within the house…

Vihaan rudra rehaan ishaan Abhimanyu yuvraj all left the house to find arohi…

In palace..
A girl is walking towards the rudra room while looking left and right and with tip toe..
She came outside of the room and looked everywhere and entered the room while locking it…