28. birthday~

HOLA READERS...

new chapter is out...
Enjoy it...

Target 🎯 -
60+ vote
20+ comments
7+ followers...

Secretsoul

-_-_-_-_-__-_--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_--__--__--_-__-_--_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_--__-_--__-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

Time flies like magic.Finally it’s the day…
These few days were weird for everyone.
Arohi is continuously feeling someone is following them. she tried to search but whoever was following them was quite smart.

Arohi was alert that someone is behind them to hurt them but poor her
She didn’t know that they were actually behind her friends.

In these days arohi and ishaan become so close to each other.

Arohi was happy with her family except for two people..
Arohi even started feeling comfortable and happy around vihaan.
Arohi never showed her care or happiness in front of him but his efforts were continuously making her feel good and close..

AT OTHER SIDE
Shalini and eknoor both changed their way of going home because of the feeling that someone is following them.
They didn’t tell others about that because they didn’t want to worry about them..

Abhimanyu and yuvraj both are on cloud nine ..

Vihaan and sia were happy that arohi was understanding and didn’t say bad things to vihaan anymore..
Vihaan was happy that Arohi was trying to be close to him now….

AT OTHER SIDE-
“boss today is the day we are ready”- jack said
“u remember it right I don’t want any scratch to any kind just do as I said and after that drop those two girls at their house safely “- raghav said and Jack nodded and left.
“ I’m going too after all I will handle arohi”- siddarth said and left while raghav was seated in a king size chair with wine in his hand…

“U don’t deserve it but it’s important “- raghav said while looking at the picture of arohi …

IN PALACE-
Everyone is in a hustle bustle in the palace..
Ishaan Yuvraj is helping maids to put balloons in the wall and floor while our cute ayan and roshni are helping maids with gifts ..

Karan was busy with cake decorations..
Rehaan and ayati both were checking the whole house decoration..
While sia was cooking and vihaan was waiting for arohi like a crazy mad cow..

Mohini is sticking with ishaan and ruining things that make ishaan pissed off..

Bhua ji is sitting on the sofa and drinking tea like she owns the palace..

“Vihaan helped us..
Why are you roaming like a mad cow”- sia said while placing arohi favourite breakfast on the table..

By sia's loud voice everyone's attention goes to vihaan who was still waiting and just looking at the stairs..

“sia I’m excited to see arohi in a traditional dress I gave her”- vihaan said and ishaan eyes lighten up by listening to that…

Ishaan had an urge to see arohi in traditional but he never said to her because he didn’t want to make her uncomfortable…

“arohi and traditional stop joking jiju”- rudra said while coming inside the palace with ruhi who was shocked to listen to vihaan words..

“ I’m not joking “- vihaan said
“vihaan if u say these words then anyone will think you are joking “- sia said and everyone was listening to her..