34. wine~

HOLA READERS..

hope you all are doing good...

Enjoy your update and do alots of comments..

🎯 Target 🎯
45+ votes
20 + comments

Secretsoul

_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-

Arohi waked up from bed and move towards washroom...

She removed her clothes and opened her hairs..
“I have to run from here anyhow ..
They are good or bad with me doesn’t matter they kidnapped me and before they do something I have to run.
Everyone is worried about me”- arohi thought to herself..
She came out of the washroom and wore a baggy jeans and a crop and skates shoes for running away..
She tied her hair in a pony tail and came out of her room while peeking outside..

OTHER SIDE-
“Jack let’s go home my secretary will handle all the work .”- raghav said
“But we came just now raghav”- jack said
“No let’s go Arohi is there and it’s risky she is clever and smart”- raghav said and Jack chuckled and both came to the mansion…

Arohi was the top toe walking here and there…
“arghhhhh this is a mansion or puzzle game”- she said while lost her way in hallways and now she is confused…

She was walking when he heard footsteps.
“No no if I got caught it will be dangerous let’s hide”- she mummered and opened a door and slammed it.
She stood there while closing her eyes when she found footsteps faded she took a long breath and opened her eyes…

Her eyes were wide and her jaw dropped on the floor ..
The whole room was filled with paintings…
She came and saw a few paintings that looked like royalty .

“this background looks familiar but whose that kids and couple”- she thought and she moved further..
There were a lot of pics of two couples and a whole joint big family..
They were painted not clicked by the camera but still they were elegant and beautiful..
She came across another painting and her hands froze…

“K…k….Karthik uncle “- she mummer

Well in whole rajputs she knees Karthik very well because she saw his pictures and listens a lot about him from everyone..
She moved to the next pic and held that pic and her eyes were stuck on that pic only..
“mr. Rajput rehaan uncle Karthik uncle and ???? Who is this”- she mummer

“All of them are young in this picture “- she mummer and the door opened and arohi flinched badly and that portrait falls from her hands.

RAGHAV POV-
I entered the mansion and saw siddarth having breakfast..
“Siddarth where is arohi did she eat something?”- I asked but he looked at me with a confused look
“I don’t know”- he replied and I came to her room to wake her up .
When I open the door of her room …
“ar…..”- I was about to call her but she was not there so I checked in her room and washroom…
A panic rushed to my brain..
I ran downstairs and shouted
“Jack my laptop “
He passed my laptop quickly and I checked the camera..
Everyone's eyes were on camera while they were confused why I shouted..
I saw arohi and saw her walking tip toe
“So that girl dared to run AWAY”- he said in a dangerous tone that made Jack and Siddarth scared ..
Siddarth looked at raghav then the glass he was holding again raghav again glass and gulped hard..

Raghav saw she was going inside a room and he ran to that room behind him jack and siddarth gulped hard to do..
He put that glass and jug on the table and ran behind them..