36. truth revealed~

HOLA READERS....

first of all you guys made me stuck between
Arohi×ishaan
Arohi× raghav

At first I thought something but after seeing your interest and point of view it was like
What should I do now????

Oke back to the topic...
Partner will decided on basis of your votes because nonenof my character is bad...
Raghav have his different story and different plans but ishaan also have his different story...

I have something else to say for now...

------- ANNOUNCEMENT -------

i will not upload any part for 10 days because my exam have only 10 days for my exam and I hope you will understand this...
After my exam I will try my best to gave you alots of chapter on regular basis....

Thank you
----------------------------------

Until that i return I want alots  of comments for your favourite pair because after my exam over i will make start the journey of
Arohi× ishaan or arohi×raghav

And also i will think about that which one will be better and why..
So I hope if your favourite pair didn't be one so you all didn't feel bad...
I Decided to upload truth reveal chapter after my exam but now I'm uploading...

Don't choose arohi×raghav as sympathy for raghav for bad past..
Raghav will definitely kidnap you and torture you to show sympathy..

Do alots of votes....

VOTING TILL NOW-

arohi×raghav

20AgamyaKhajuria
Aarti1902
Veronica_143143
sakshirana787648
Nida0011
amyu23
vahinik30

Ishaan×arohi

SaswatiMishra9
TrishaJain
bleo2119

Just few minutes ago I got a beautiful comment from saswatimishra9 that why i came with scenes of ishaan and arohi and now he will hurt..

I know readers alot of people are gone be sad when arohi patner will be selected but always remember God always gave you best...

I will see your votings along with my story and after thinking alot i will come to any conclusion so don't be sad about results....

Until 5 may do alot of comments and please guys do alots of comments and votes .....

Enjoy ur chapter
Bye bye

Target 🎯 -
50+ votes
30+ comments..

Secretsoul