15. palace with bff~

HOLA READERS.
New chapter alert....
hope u liked it....

complete the target of 3 chapter for next chapter....

TARGET 🎯-
47+ votes
20+ comments
4+ follower

thank you
enjoy

secretsoul

_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_--_-

AROHI POV-
as always i waked up but today is no school and tommorow is partyyyyy yahhhhh...

"tommorow I'm gonna face most unwanted face vihaan rajput"

"cham came fast I'm here already and u re sleeping till now like sloth"
"abhi"- i mummered and wore my skirt and shorts...

today i wore a crop top and a skirt along with a jacket and shoes.
i made a messy bun as my hairs are wet and left downstairs...
"hyyy monkey"- i said and we did high five..
"kids come back soon oke"- sia said and we nodded...

we both wore our skates shoes and came out of house...
"so where we start first"- he asked
"ofc breakfast u dumb I did eat anything yet"- i said and he chuckled
we both came to a cafe and it was so beautiful with greeny theame...
we seated on seat and order food for uss...
"u know eun (nickname of eunwoo) i meet a man and i loved him as my dad .. he is super cool and we did alot of fun"- i said and he smiled
we both enjoyed our food and came out..
"so where now cham"- he asked
"it's been long time we played basketball together let's go"- i said and we both on our skated and came to park...
and in park we came to basketball side where alot of people were playing...
"excuse me can we both play too"- abhimanyu asked..
"u can but that girl? she even knows basketball spelling"- that boy said while making fun of arohi ..
before arohi can say something abhimanyu said...
" u better to be scared from her. she is ace not like u all road side players"
"uuu"- that boy said
"yes me we challenged u "- abhi said i chuckled..m
"accepted"- that boy said and i strected my hands and came and stand beside him with smrik...
"let's show them who we are "- i said and abhi nodded...

game started and in starting lead was with me..
those boys circled me and i saw abhi far standing i smirked and nodded him in different way and he got it what i meant by...

he ran to opposite side of court while few boys were following him as soon as their distance becomes abit far i throw the ball and he catch and throw in net...
"yessss"- i said while giving high five...

again game started and and abhi had the ball i noticed those boys moments and smirked.
"what they think we will try same plan again "- i mummered and signalled abhi ..
he smirked and nodded..
he was hitting ball right than left than right than left..
he hold ball and about to throw in air..
as soon as he jumped they all jumped too and he smirked and run with ball from side and passed me.....

(some scenes of their basketball game)

we did high five and i go near them..
" u were playing like kid first learn to play"- i said and we left without noticing someone was observing us....

(can u guess who can be ....
arohi even roasted that person in school and and one hint is he's not ishaan so maybe it's quite easy now )

"beautiful i liked her "- ?? said