12. my love~

HOLA READERS
HY thank you so much for ur alot of support...m

enjoy ur chapter and show alot of love....

TARGET 🎯-
45+ votes
20+ comments
3+ follower

secretsoul

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

VIHAAN POV-
After dropping arohi at convenience store . i came back to palace and I'm so happy..

"woowwww uncle u looks so happy today "- ishaan said and i smiled more widely
"what happened bhai . what's the reason of ur happiness tell us too"- akriti asked and i nodded as no
"no it's my secret"- i said and left for his room

("after bhabhi it's first time i saw him smiling that widely"- rehaan said and aktiri nodded..
"it's my first time to saw him that happy"- ishaan said )

i came to my room and locked it..
i opened my phone and saw the pic with arohi...
"I'm glad i meet u . i hope we meet again soon....
sia i meet her today. she is just like u.
if we live together than we had a daughter like her definitely"
i put my phone on side table and took a quick refreshing shower..

i cane down in hall and everyone were gathered there...
"what are u all doing "- i asked them with a wide smiled and they looked at me with suspicious..
"bhai there is definitely something with u "- rehaan said
i chuckled and said -"nthg"
"what are u guys talking?"- i asked
"about project we have to go to meet them once again"- rehaan said and i nodded
"let's go now"- i said
"what bhai without informing them?"- akriti asked.
"yah just let's go and ishaan u can come with us too . we will talk about u to them if they allow or not"- vihaan said and ishaan eyes sparkled....

(woww bhai is behaving like he got something precious- rehaan thought)

SIA POV-
"arohi I'm going office . ruhi rudra forget that file oke be at home and complete ur homework"- sia shouted from hall and arohi replied as-"yes mommmmm"

that girl from the time she came home .she is behaving like she meet best person in the world..
"pfft how can she meet best person.. best person is her dad and she hates him"- i mummered and left for office..
i wore the mask and enter in the building while holding some files.
"excuse me here is my card i wanna meet mr. mehra"- i said to receptionist and she nodded and welcome me..
"this way mam"- she said and i followed her..
"thank you i can go now myself"- i replied and she bowed and left...

i came inside with knocking and there our love birds were kissing..
"sorry sorry sorry"- i said while i turned my back backwards...
"can't u knock"- rudra said and i raise my eyebrow and turned while removing my mask
"so i need to knock now huh mr. rudra mehra"- i said and he laugh nervously
"n..no actually u thought someone else but what are u doing here ? everything alright?"- rudra asked and i nodded as yes
"here u forget those and this is office dude"- i said while smirked on my face..
ruhi was red bcz of blushing and left cabin..
"oke i will roam in office just check it and leave oke?"- i asked and rudra nodded as yes..
i came out of office and start observing the things..
i was busy in observation when i bumped on someone..

"i..im so so so sorry"- i said while picking up the files..
i looked up and
......

my heartbeat was abnormal, my heart will be out of my body anytime..
those dark brown hazel eyes with silky small hairs..
i was lost in him when he was collecting the papers...
"bhaiiii"
i thoughts broked when i listen that voice...
"r...re....rehaan"- i thought to myself and stand up
i was wearing mask but I don't think it will be enough.
I don't wanna face him right now.
i looked rehaan was coming and when he saw me .his feet frozed and he took a step back while tears start forming in his eyes.
"fuck he got me no I can't face them right now..."- i mummered and took a back step and turned and run...
"sia bhabhiiiii"- rehaan shouted...