32. brother?

HOLA READERS......

NEW CHAPTER...
I hope u liked it...

I'm really upset readers that you all didn't complete target from last 4 chapters..

Here is your new chapter update without target complete..

Hope you all do alot of comments and votes...

Even i decreased the target now for you all!!

Target 🎯 -
45+ votes
20+ comments
10+ followers...

Thank you
Secretsoul

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

AROHI POV-

I wore loose jeans along with a crop top and jacket and came out of the room while siddarth was sitting on the sofa…

“L…let’s go”- I said while I curse myself to the shutter..
He smiled at me and passed me a cap and mask..
“Wear it and remember your promise arohi”- he said and I nodded
At this time my priority is to meet karan because I know he will cry and not eat anything until he doesn’t see me around him

He is a clingy baby to me because he loves me like no one can..
“Uhmm can I ask you something”- I asked
“Yes go ahead”- he replied
“Why did you kidnapped me and if you kidnapped me then be good with me ? Why so?”- I asked her to come and ruffled my hair and said

“you will know everything soon but not now and you will live with us for some time ..
And I hope you don’t mess up anything and create problems for yourself “- he replied and I don’t know why I unintentionally nodded as yes…

We both sat in a car and he pulled the curtains just like before ..

After around one hour we reached the hospital where karan is..
Siddarth called jack while he stopped the car and refused me to come out while I was impatient…

“jack camera?”- he asked and I looked at him in confusion
“Done already you can go “- jack replied that was able to let me hear..

“Do you hack cameras?”- I asked and he chuckled while nodding..

I’m really curious why they even kidnapped me and why they are so good with me .
“come out kid or you changed your mind to meet him”- siddarth said while I jumped off from the car fastly ..

We both walked from the back door and as expected or there was no research there was no one..
We entered the hospital and siddarth asked about the room number to the receptionist.
She asked about our identity and Siddarth said we are his relatives.
“sir room number 301”- receptionist said and siddarth held my hand and we came near the room ..
We saw here and there only witnessed sia and ruhi sleeping on a chair outside..
My eyes start tearing up but siddarth holds my hand and whispers in my ear
“control your emotions arohi “- he said and I nodded because I didn’t want to lose a chance to meet him..
We top toe and enter the room..
I put my hand on my face while seeing my brother's condition . He was attached to a lot of wires and head was bandaged on his head..

Siddarth Patten my shoulder and I looked at him..
“Remove your mask and meet him I’m standing here”- he said and I nodded a bit ..
I removed my mask and cap and siddarth was shocked to see my tears..
Maybe he didn’t except that but I don’t care at that time..
I came near Karan and sat beside him while running my fingers to his hair…
“karan please get well soon and don’t cry oke
You are strong right.
I’m fine and I will be back soon but you have to be strong “-I said while feeling a movement of karan…
“arohi he is waking up let’s go”- siddarth said
“please he will keep quiet let me talk to him “- arohi said but siddarth was not sure about it..