3. ishaan/vihaan life~

HOLA READERS

Double update without target complete...

this double update is specially for ...
sakshirana787648

thank you for ur comments and votes....
enjoy ur special update...

enjoy ur update
and now until u all will not complete target I'm not gonna post any further story....

target 🎯-
24+ votes
10+ comments

thank you
secretsoul
_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_

rajasthan a royal elegant place for everyone....
there a big elegant school.
everything is quite and well mannered.
children of kings businessman and like that came here for studies and from them there were also our hero..

"ishaan rathore"

"ishaan ishaan ishaan" alot of people are cheering for him who was playing match with his bestfriend yuvraj...
"yuv pass me the ball"- ishaan said and yuv passed the ball..
he was tapping ball whole looking here and there and runned with ball while dodging others..
he jumped and throw the ball in net....

and at exact time refere wristle...
"woooowwww we wonnn"- yuvraj shouted while running and his hands spread in air...
ishaan took a water bottle and throw it on himself while shaking his head left and right...
yuvraj came and they did high five..
soon group of girls came with their water bottle for him...
"ishaan here "- everyone were giving him
almost every boy was jealous there but ishaan ignored them and go near his bag and grab his bottle and drink water....

we grabbed our bag and walking in hall while talking to each other...

"well hlo there it's me ishaan rathore.
my dad is no.1 businessman and just like him i also wanna be.
whenever i got time i just go his company and sometimes i attend meetings to learn more...
every girl drool over me but idc
i need a girl who is just different not that bitches.
beautiful with her own passion and hardwork of dedication who likes to enjoy her life her own way not on shopping and all
well I'm just 15 right now and I don't think there will be any girl like i wanted...
that's enough for a quick intro.."

"ishaaannnnnn bhaiii"- a girl shouted from back i turned and saw the most beautiful and cute girl..
"roshni rajput along with ayan rajput"
my sister and brother not by blood but by heart.
i smiled and they run towards me..
my dad and uncle are like bestfriends when i came here for my studies from mumbai. they insist me to live with them.

btw that school is of rajput
basically rehaan rajput build up that school for the children with best education..
alot of children get scholarship too here but alot of rich people don't talk to them and alot of people are good friends with them too.
"bhai let's go home"- ayan said with his baby voice
i smiled and ruffled there heads and nodded...
i bid bye to yuvraj who lives in our house.
our house means the one my dad buyed for both of us..
they insist me to stay with them but I'm like both
2 days with rajput and 5 days in my house and they gladly accepted it and today is the day to go with these naughty kids...

we came out of school basically this school is very quite type not hustle bustle and that gave peace to me....
we came out and sit inside the car and driver drove us to palace..

"well my biggest inspiration is not my dad..
my biggest inspiration is mr. mehra idk who is he where he lives but i have a different level of respect for him.
he is just awesome.
dad and vihaan uncle are thinking to collaborate with them soon but noone knows where he lives.
his assistant ansh kurana handle his main company and it's kind of weird"
we came out of the car while roshni felt sleep and ayan facepalmed himself.
i Chuckled at both of them and carry roshni on my back and my bad on my front...
everyone bowed to us and we came inside....