22. new friends ~

HOLA READERS

Hope u liked my this chapter...

hlo readers
thank you so much to keep ur patience for my story and I'm really sorry but I'm very tired and frustrated from my life right now..

I'm like robot working and im writing stories in travelling time so it's quite not easy too...
thank you so much to keep interacting with me still....

TARGET 🎯-
55+ VOTES
20+ COMMENTS
5+ FOLLOWER

enjoy ur chapter...

thank you
secretsoul

_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_

NEXT MORNING -
AROHI POV-
i wakee up in unfamiliar room..
i seated on bed and stare at ceiling..
I'm feeling alone .
it's been 2 days I didn't utter a words to them and it's killing me.
I'm kind of person who live happily and always loves to irratate my family...
i waked up and freshen up..
my boxes were still closed .
i have to seat up my room and I'm hating these brights colours in my room.
it's not like I don't like light colours but black grey white are aesthetic vibe..
i came and open the box of dress and my school uniform..
i came downstairs and saw everyone there..
"good morning princess"- vihaan said and bhua ji scoffed and i rolled my eyes to him...
i can see his smile faded and wore a fake one just to show he is fine..
i was about to seated in beside of ishaan but before me that bitch seated...
i took a long breath and seated in side of her...
"arghhh can't i have a peaceful day god please"- i thought to myself and took a long breath...
soon maids came and start serving...

"arohi your b'day is coming any wish this year"- rudra said while gaining Everyone attention and i looked at them...

"now money waste on this shit"- bhua ji said and i scoffed...
" using money on daughter is not waste"- vihaan said and bhua ji rolled her eyes...
"my daughter win prize in miss beauty in her school what that useless brat ..
i can bet she is just money seaker"- she said
i stomped my hands on table that make everyone flinched...
"bhua ji can't u eat food peacefully and if u can't than atleast let me do "- i said
"look ishaan that girl is so manner less and now making excuses bcz whatever mom said is right"- mohini said with smirk and fliped her short hairs...
i stand up and go near her and passed away from there and came to my room....

ISHAAN POV-
what why she goes without answering them..
what's in her mind?

i was lost in my thinking when it broked by bhua ji words...
"look disrespectful to everyone just like her"
she glared at sia and she was quitely eating food ...
"looks like bhua ji u don't get it my yesterday words not to say any shit to my mom"- arohi said and i turned back and saw her with 2 big wooden boxes...

she put them in table and removed food from table making alot of space...

"what u will show us ur clothes by ur money"- Mohini said and smirked

"just look at urself fake beauty"- i said and opened and throw them on table ..

everyone gasped except sia ruhi rudra karan...
"bhua ji ur so fake beauty won one prize look mine"- i said
"they are fake definitely"- she said
"enough is enough my sister never lie or fake her just like ur daughter and if we are quite that doesn't mean u will say anything so mind ur words or else it will be not good for u "- karan said while gritting his teeth...

"uncle that's why we shifted here just to ruin our peaceful days ...
bye I'm going school and mom change my colour of room and I don't want those princess curtains and all make it simple as it was ...
and uncle I'm taking mr. singh files with me i will read them personally and will tell u if there will be any mistake "- sia said and start leaving....