Chapter 1

A hand covers my mouth and fear builds in the pit of my stomach.  My eyes shoot open and I come face to face with a man I have never seen before.  His face moves close to mine and I can feel his warm breath on my ear.

“If you scream, I will kill everyone in this house in a second.  Trust me, I don’t lie.”  The man whispers in a sickly sweet voice into my ear.

He pulls me off the bed and throws me over his shoulder, jumping out of my window and landing on the ground like a cat.  How did this man just jump two stories?  I can feel panic building in the pit of my stomach and a screech almost escapes my lips, but my kidnapper has me on my back on the hard ground with his hand over my mouth. 

The moonlight dances off his skin and this man is beautiful.  He looks as if he could be a model.  His eyes glow a bright blue and his fangs glint in the moonlight… Wait, fangs?

I begin to struggle in fear against this… this… Well what would you call him?  He can’t be a vampire because those don’t exist. 

He easily restrains me and pulls me to my feet, pushing me on.

“Where are we going?”  I whisper.

He pushes me roughly forward.  “Don’t speak, human.”  He says the word with so much disgust.

Human?  What does that mean?  He pushes me up to a black limo and shoves me inside.  He climbs in next to me and shuts the door.  We don’t move.

“This was the one you wanted, sir?”  My kidnapper asks.

The man, I hadn’t realized sitting next to me, spoke up.  “Yes, she is a perfect toy.”

Toy?  What the hell is wrong with these people?  He slid his hand up my thigh but I smack it away.

“I can smell the innocence on her.”  He says with a devilish grin, “It is quite inviting.”

He pulls me onto his lap and pulls out his wallet to pay my kidnapper.  He hands the cash to the man.

“Glad to do business with you, Master Evans.”

“She was worth every cent.”

My kidnapper climbed from the car leaving me with the scary man.

“Drive.”  He growls to the men in front.

He pushes a button and a black separator window goes up, leaving me with my new, scary owner.  He pulls me so that I am straddling him. 

I get my first good look at him and I take in his magnificent beauty.  His golden brown hair falls in front of his smoldering grey eyes.  His fangs are peeking past his lips and his teeth sparkle in the moonlight.

He wraps my arms around his neck, moving my neck closer to his mouth, brushing my hair away from my neck.  His lips kiss the tender spot on my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. 

I feel pain on my neck and I instantly know what has happened.  I fight against him, trying to get him to remove his fangs from my neck.  My energy is beginning to leave my body and I fall against his chest.

His hand pulls at the elastic band of my pajama shorts.  I try to push his hand away but it hurts too much to even move.  He pulls my shorts away from my body and they land on the floor in shreds.  Next goes my tank top and he leaves me with my matching lace bra and panties.

“For a virgin you sure do dress very provocatively.”

I attempt to hit him as hard as I can but my hit turns into a gentle tap on his cheek, though I can still feel his anger building.  He pulls the straps to my bra down, but I hurry to pull them back up.  I glance up at him and see his eyes flash red like blood.  I want to run but I know I can’t and I know it probably wouldn’t be a good idea.