Chapter 15

Stephen:

Over 800 years ago…

“Stephen!”

I turn my head to see my friend, Sebastian, approaching.  “What?”

“I just met the prettiest girl in the history of the world!”

I laugh at his stupidity.  “I believe you are most likely being a bit overdramatic.”

“You would change your mind when you saw her.”

“I doubt that but whatever you say.”

Sebastian snorts in annoyance.  “Anyway, I invited her to my party tomorrow.  You’re going to be there, right?”

I smile at my friend.  “I wouldn’t miss my best friend turning 18.”

I wonder how Sebastian would respond when I tell him what I am.  We have been close friends since I was very young.  He has to be growing suspicious of me and how my appearance doesn’t change. 

I stop walking and Sebastian turns to look at me.  “I have to tell you something.”

He gives me a strange look, “What is it, Stephen?”

“There’s something that you don’t know about me.”

He steps closer to me.  “Okay, then tell me.”

“I’m a—“ 

“Sebastian!”

We both turn towards a girl running over toward us.  This woman is rather beautiful but I have seen much more beautiful women.

“Hey Stacey.”

I slip into Sebastian’s mind.  She is so beautiful.  God, I want her so bad but I don’t know why.  I must have this girl. 

He has found a new girl to prey on already.  A faint scent flies to my nose and I wrinkle my nose in disgust.  My eyes survey the area because I have picked up the scent of a werewolf.  It has to be a new werewolf because their scent is not that strong. 

“I’m looking forward to your party.  Is your friend going?” 

I glance down at the weak girl and see her smiling at me.  My eyes shift towards Sebastian and see that his eyes are locked on her.  She glances back at Sebastian and I see admiration painted in her eyes.  Wow… This girl is very interested in Sebastian. 

“I will be there.”  I tell the girl.

She doesn’t take her eyes away from Sebastian’s.  I feel like I’m intruding on them.

“I need to be heading home now.  I will see you tomorrow Sebastian.”

His eyes shift to mine for a short moment.  “I thought you had to tell me something.” 

“It’s not that important, I will just tell you tomorrow.”

“Yeah, see ya man.” 

I leave the two.  I know what they will be doing tonight.  When Sebastian wants someone he always gets them.  That poor innocent girl has no idea what she is getting herself into, though it would be the same for me as well.  The difference is I would kill her for her blood and all Sebastian wants is sex.  I return home and go immediately to my bedroom.

I have arrived at Sebastian’s and he is upstairs with some girl, as his mother stated.  I climb the stairs to where Sebastian’s bedroom is.  The hallway wreaks of sex and the scent is pouring from his bedroom.  Moans and grunts follow the scent through the door.  I take my seat outside the door and wait for him to finish.