Chapter 6

Chapter 6 now!!(:  I hope everyone is enjoying so far and definitely keep reading guys.  

Also, for those of you who are interested in seeing pictures of the characters, their specific outfits or just extra photos check join my facebook page!  I'm just getting really put together and everything and i will be posting when I will be updating and any special news on my facebook page for my readers.  Find my page at >> https://www.facebook.com/tuslecaj?ref=hl

Comment, Vote, and follow me if you enjoy my stories!!(:

Thanks for your support, you keep me writing!(:

Until next time!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Keira:

I can’t believe he let me walk out the door.  He really must only want me to serve his needs…  It’s my fault… I shouldn’t have fallen for his vampire tricks.  Ugh!  I hate vampires!

I was lying in bed alone because Sapphire was with Adelle and I wish that I could just go climb in bed with Stephen.  He may not be warm but I like his presence.  My door opens and the girls walk in, sitting on the bed next to me.

“Hey, are you okay?”  Adelle asks.  She knows her brother, so she probably knows that I’m upset.

“Yeah, I’m fine.  I’m just not feeling to well today.”  I lie.

“Did you forget that I’m your best friend so I know that you’re lying?”  Sapphire states the obvious, “Tell us what is wrong.”

“He may not accept that he has fallen for a human, but I can assure you that he is head over heels in love with you.”  Adelle assures me.

“I’m not in love with him.” I whisper.

“Stephen can read minds and I can detect one’s emotions.  You are in so much pain right now and all you need is to get him off of your mind for now.”

Her phone starts to buzz and when she glances at it a groan leaves her lips.

“Hello.”

Who is she talking to?

“Yeah, she is here.  I didn’t lose her Stephen.”

Great, now he thinks I’m trying to escape again.

“She slept fine, why?”

“You will have her back soon.  Just chill.”

“No, I’m not letting you talk to her.” 

“I think you have done enough.”

“Bye Stephen.”

She snaps the phone shut and I just stare at her.

“Oh no, I’m not telling you anything.  We are forgetting about him, remember?”

“Yes.” I stare at the ceiling, but something falls on me.

A bathing suit?  What is this for?  I glance at Adelle and Sapphire and they are both smiling with broad and slightly disturbing smiles.

“What?”

“We are going to the public pool where you can show off your bod to all the sexy single vampires.”

My eyes widen in fear and I know that I’m not too sure about this.

“Oh, you will be fine.  They bring their humans along to.  Come on, it will be fun.”

I climb out of bed, taking the suit with me into the bathroom and change into it.  Its cheetah print and a little too skimpy for me but what can I say?  I walk out and see that the girls have already changed also.