Chapter 2

Look! It is Stephen Evans on the side(:  Isn't he just SO dreamy!(:

Stephen:

I glance over, noticing my human toy standing there in the bra and panties I had left for her and a see through lace slip.  Was she really ready to give it up?

“Are you serious, Master Evans?” My security asks.

“No… Ignore that.  I have to go.”  I flip my phone shut and take in her appearance.  “Are you truly that eager to become a woman?”

She stares at me in confusion.  Like she really doesn’t know what she is wearing, stupid human. 

“Apparently, you haven’t looked at yourself in the mirror.”

She looks down at her wardrobe and the embarrassment on her face is absolutely priceless.  Her thoughts tell me that she may even agree with my many statements of her stupidity.  Yes, play toy, you really aren’t that smart.  You know, you would think that I would at least know her name by now but she never thinks about it and I don’t feel like asking.  I should though because she is fully aware of my name. 

She speaks up.  “Maybe I meant to do this.”  She whispers with no confidence in her voice at all. 

Right, with the amount of confidence you have, a rat wouldn’t even believe you.  “If that was true, I believe you would have a little more confidence in your voice.”

She answers me quickly.  “Confidence in my predicament is a little difficult to obtain.”

When will she just be grateful enough to accept that this home is a lot better than the one she was in before?  Parents should never beat their own children.

“You could pretend.”  It may be a lie but I would rather her pretend to enjoy herself instead of be negative the entire time.

“Right.”  That’s more like it.  Show some confidence in yourself.

“Well, shall I ravish you on this table, in the pool, or maybe just in my bedroom.”

I can smell the fear pouring from her body and her thoughts jump to escaping to her bedroom.  Before she has the chance to turn and run, I grab her around the waist and easily toss her into my pool.

“I told you, if you think about running I will know.”

I watch as she struggles to swim away from me, but I fool her and sprint easily to the opposite side waiting for her to finally make it over. 

“You know if you think about it.  This isn’t fair at all.”  I like the bit of confidence she is using.

“And how do you come up with that?”

“I’m a human and you’re a… um… well you have more of an advantage than I do.”

Suck it up and say it human.  Humans are just so naïve.

“You do know what I am, correct?”

“Yes…” There goes all of her confidence and we have worked so hard for that.

I’m feeling slightly generous today.  “Say it and I will give you a 5 second head start.”

“You’re a… um… a… V-vampire.”  She struggles to say.

Now that wasn’t that hard and I begin to clap at her sad attempt to say vampire.  “Good job.  Now go, you’re wasting your time.”

“1”