chapter 2

Hello readers! How are guys thanks for reading the chapters continuously and I will never let you down by choosing my book

Please enjoy the wonderful chapter.

While waking up and got ready for the university a terrible pain kicked her palms but she won't hesitate to go university.

Ashley was at her place taking her lectures and she couldn't concentrate at her lectures while it was ongoing she had a notebook which she making marks at  them and she haven't concentrate at the class.

Meanwhile her friend Tina was chatting with other boys under the table while during the class
Actually she is the only friend of ashley but she is interested in boys.

Few days back.
Ashley called her friend Tina  for some quality time but she ignored and she just intrested to go with boys and also suggested ashley to make a boyfriend for her and it will be helpful for her and she won't be alone.

Ashley took her words as a mess and wouldn't ask gain to spend a time with her.

From then
She used to be alone and there are no other friends because they all were formed as a gang and won't allow other girls to join them.

This is the reason why she is always alone.

While ashley returned after the break Tina noticed a boy staring at  ashley.

Oh look there is a  boy who is continously watching.

Huh? but I'm not intrested.

why you always be negative go talk with the boys I think he is madly in love with you.

"But I'm not" she replied.

Ashley "you are so disgusting".

She ran into the boy and asked what happened Did you like her she asked,

but the boy denied,

Oh why are you saying this
I have been looking from few minutes.

But boy was very afraid but later he agreed.

So what do want me to do she asked.

Is she loves me.

But she replied don't think about it I will talk to her

Just go and propose her.

But he said he is afraid of saying but he can tell as a letter while he wrote a letter and handed her friend to reach.

Ashley she handed the peice of paper
What is this
Huh it's a love letter haven't you are a blind.

I know it's a letter but is their need to have it.

Uff. Ashley don't be so hard. Just took she handed.

While took and kept inside a bag.

Letter when they were going have read the latter she asked nope.

Ashley why are you like this

"Give me the letter". she handed

She open the letter and read it.

Oh!  But the letter is ordinary but his feelings are as hard as his heart.

Am I asked him to "love me" .

Not but they too have feelings for you and you have to understand it.

What do you want me to do for this

She replied, "it is your exceptional choice but don't break him".

She placed the letter return "where it is located".

Ashley said "good bye" to her and on her way to the home.

Ashley wear her night pants teashirt.

She admiring herself at the mirror and she had a thick hair but it is a short which can touch her shoulder.

She had pink lips which always used to wear red lipstick.

While she decided to go to bed but at the window there is a white which she used feed to sometimes.

She slept with the cat beside her and jumped into her dreams.

Tina and ashley: Meanwhile two friends were gathered in a forest for a picnic and suddenly they lost their way stuck in the forest

Tina and ashley:
Meanwhile two friends were gathered in a forest for a picnic and suddenly they lost their way stuck in the forest.
As per the way I started wandering along the forest.

After a few minutes, ashley noticed a house a far more
She suggested to Tina to reach there as far as they reached it was a haunted house which was strictly warned to enter inside.

Tina exclaimed that she can't come and is very afraid of it.

Beside Tina and ashley entered inside the house.

The haunted house which is everything was covered with a white sheets inside of it. And a lot of dust was gathered on the floor.

While they were entering the steps and reached to the next floor and it was very dark they lit the candle and started walking along at the same time I hear a noise which makes a shiver inside the body.

When they were moving forward ashley felt someone touched her foot.as soon as it happen she asked his friend why are touching my foot.

She answered:
Why could I touch you instead my hands were here and she showed her hands.

A terrible fear passed among themselves.

Ashley was shivering of fear that someone touched her feet. But who is it.

Ashley just moved her candle a side to visible her candle they see a hand Which is a black.

Aaaaaaaa! terrible screams realised from their mouth.

As soon as they have seen the hand they have run away from the house.

At midnight, out of the house they have seen a white covered particle which is in between the sky and earth.

Ashley got a cough and it when she opened her eyes she is at her bed .
She sighed and she was breathless.
Beside her bed there is a bottle and she sipped the water.

It's almost 1'o' clock. After getting into normal as usual she is breathing.

Again she get back into her sleep.

How is the chapter please comment me and share your thoughts if there are any changes you want in the chapter.

Please don't forget to vote the chapters.

Please share your comments about the chapter how is it. Is it intresting or boring. Please share your valuable thoughts with me.