chapter 22.

Hello beautiful readers!! How are you ? I hope you will like my chapters. I ahe updates the new chapter.

Have happy readings ahead !!

Ashley fell asleep after searching for the man in the house

Ashley fell asleep after searching for the man in the house. While she woke up in the morning the sun Ray fell upon her face and the rays filled the room with the brightness of the light.

When she woke up get off the couch and reached the window she was watching outside There was peace covering the area. It was all green filled with grass and there was a mountain which was covered with a colour of black.

In between the mountains sun raising and it's the most beautiful view it. seems like the sun is shying in between the mountains.

The trees are getting refreshed in the sunrise where they have cheered like a greenish coloured upon it.

The breeze passed from outside and hovoured upon me and it refreshed my skin and the breath I had taken was refreshing the lungs which the breeze smells good to my nose.

I was watching the view in the early morning it was the first time when I was entered into the house. I haven't seen this yet.

While she was devouring  the weather and suddenly the window was shattered and closed in front of me. When i have looked back. It was him standing behind.

Oh it's you. Where were you I was searching for you the whole house. oh Ashhley I don't like the windows open. Why ? What is in that ? She asked,  it's like I love the darkness inside my house.

I hate the light that comes from outside. Okay I will carefully for the next time. He went away from the room.

Ashley stalked him. Hey I have asked you, where did you go last night.Ashley I went out to search for him.

Who ? Kratoos. Yes ashley ! I haven't got him so what are you going to do now? Let's try this he throw a sword. What? Are we going now. Ashley ? No. Come fight with me.

What ? Now.

Yes ashley you have to be well prepared for it.

What actually ?  Are we going to kill him or going to war upon any kingdom. Ashley don't throw your quires upon me. Just fight !

They have started he said to her fight back with his attack.

Come fight with me. Ashley,
He raised his sword !

Attack me ? Ashley he said,

Just focus on my posture and my movements and you will know how to strike.

Fencing was the old time sports which was used at 19 th century.
It was known from 100 years. It's can be strenthen focuss of brain and ability power of brain.

Ashley said let's begin! She strike upon him and he hold against her and it was giving a cling cling sounds when they fencing each other.

He striked her while it cutted at her shoulders. Oh little girl !  focus I think your are not focussing  and if your are not focuss how can you kill someone.

She striked at him with angry. Oh good girl ! You did well. She striked again at him and he was holded tight and downing her sword. She was like uhhhh.. oh little girl !   use your strength,
and her hand was falling down. He held it and moved down to defeat. Oh ashley fight back use your body get your power upon your arms  fight back. Uhhhh! I can't , she is holding her hand tight against falling down.

He took back and her palm was more painfull uhhh she held her hand. Oh little girl! Is it more painful. Uh yes ! Okay take rest.

I have something to reduce your pain and i will bring that for you. He went away from there.

He gave me glass and it was a black coloured soup or something? What is it? It's a medicine it will kill your pain. What ?? It's like a ashh powder. No little girl! It was a medicine made with a leaves they become black when it dries .

Just drink it ! He handed me. I sip it and it was a weird taste ewww! It's was not good! But it will cure you little girl. He replied, i swallowed it ago.

Take rest For a while ! You will be alright he said .
I have just leaned back to the wall and fall sleep. When I see I was at the ground falling at sleep.

When i awake my pain was escaped away from my palm. He is right ! It killed my pain.

I was searching for him and get my self up and roamed the while house and he wasn't there.

Where is he? How he goes out. Is their any other door. Whenever I see he wasn't be at the house.

How is the chapter?

Please share your votes and comments to us.

Please ! please ! Vote the chapters.