chapter 29.

Have a happy readings ahead!!

Kratoos pov:

While after he announced Drystan as the future king, kratoos disagreed with it

He personally met Darius and  whispered that he belongs to the same kingdom and king darius "you call me as your other son".

so please, will you give me to prove myself even I wanted to be the king in the same kingdom.

After his exclamation, kratoos you said well and I will always look  you as my second son and I have seen the truth in your thoughts. Maybe you deserve a chance Darius replied,

Kratoos smirked at his conclusion and also Darius hired some one professional to train kratoos in fencing against Drystan.

Later Hatoos asked kratoos, did you really this much serious ? What did you thought father am I not that capable?

Anyway kratoos just try to win against him if you lose it.

You will never become king again in your whole life if you lose the chance.As well they are hiring a professional for you ? You will not disappoint me.

As my son you never get the opportunity but you have tried on it.

Be prepared and concentrate on your training.

I have never get the chance to become the king but my son kratoos? You did great thing for you the first time

What did you said father? What are you going to say ? What if I made only mistakes in my whole life. Are going to say this?

Kratoos leave it. my son, there is more time to quarell. It's the time to prove yourself and in this war i am always with you.

If I am not the king but my son will, it s the big thing for me. I want this to happen and I want to look at you as a king.

I am very tired of looking at my brother as a king and now his son this the worst thing is going to happen in my life but my son will change this for me ? I feel proud when you become a king. As a father i very desperately happy to be a king's father.

The whole kingdom will be mine I want to rule this ??

Okay kratoos when will you win against him all this happen in a seconds.

Waiting for your win. Good luck my boy. He wishpered at his ears by hugging kratoos.

Darius was personally met his son at his room. My son, I hope you are happy with my decision and i no longer want to hurt you but .

No father you did good as well i agree at you.

Of course he is also your son he deserves a chance.

Either I don't want to become a king with an essay way and i want the tough competition against me. Drystan replied!!

I know son you will win it. He exclaimed,

Of course dad, who will win against me.

I am proud of you my son, I know you will prove that "you are the better king for this kingdom".

The next day:

well, Drystan was professionally trained in everything and he was practicing himself

Kratoos was training with his master who is hired to train him. Well kratoos was bad in it.

But somehow he wanted to give a tough to Drystan.

Kratoos while he was training on it. Darius entered the area and noticed kratoos.

Kratoos bowed his head in front of him. Okay kratoos there is no need to do this ?  

How is your training going?  he asked,

father it's well. Kratoos replied,

After Darius left he talked with the kratoos. After his disppear Hatoos reached the kratoos ? What was going on he asked, 

father it's very difficult ? I think maybe i can't do this? Are you out of your mind what your are saying ? Truth that's what iam saying ?

What happen to you ? When you run into him and ask for a chance ?

I thought may be it's very easy?

But now it's out of my thinking, I think i will be defeated on his hands.

Oh ! Kratoos shut your mouth !

Is it time to say all this ?  He yelled on him.

Do your practice!! what have you learned I 'll do what I should have to?

How will you do father ? It's none of your business just do your damn practice. He yelled,

Well Drystan was on his practice and after he end it. He went on a ride with his amor to refresh himself.

It's turned to evening  while amor was behind him. Amor did you think i will do this ?

Well I don't know, if I am ? very confused ?

am I capable of being king after my father ?

"I am not that perfect" before my father, Maybe i can't but father thinks that I am.

What are you going to say ? Amor leaned his head on Drystan's shoulder and while he shared his thoughts with him.

There is no resemblance between Drystan and kratoos not only in behaviour but also in their nature..

Kratoos was an evil and he will do anything to be king against Drystan even it is fault he will be at his plans to defeat Drystan.

How is the chapter ?

Please vote the chapters.