chapter 18.

Hello readers!! There is a new chapter I have updated for you. Still you haven't commented me. How was the chapters please share your comments.

Have happy readings.

Ashley was resting leaning against the door

Ashley was resting leaning against the door. After a few minutes, she woke up and eyes stared surrounded around the house. She breathes hollow inside her lungs.

It was so dark when she entered inside and but when she opened her eyes it was a clearer images to her everything was visible to her in the house.

She lifted up herself from the area where she have  and hovered the area and noticed the lights was on but is not light it's a fire burning. In the olden days people used these wood sticks to wrap around a cloth and dip into some petrol in it and lighted it.
Exactly the same way the fire was hanging on the walls.

I were shocked to see that someone will be there though I rushed the area where the lighting held.

She came down because when she noticed other rushed there and tried to open the door. But it wasn't then she felt tired and slept.

Now she stepping down from there, the walls were hanged by the burning and she went more over, she saw someone who facing his back to her. He is doing something, but she inturepted him as soon as he working.

Who are you ? He with his bulky tone. Who are you to ask me this ? He didn't faced her, how dare you to enter in my house. Huh ? Is this your house. Ashley asked, while she was staring at him. He wear a jumper and his head was covered in it. And he wore gloves in his hands and he had shoes on his feet. didn't you see the board.

But ashley didn't replied,  I have asked you ?  Huh what ?  Didn't you know to enter other house is a danger? Yes I have seen a board out. When i entered inside it was locked. I have tried many times to open but it didn't, so you did everything with knowingly,

Look i haven't did anything intenstionly. It's a mistake and I don't know how it happens suddenly, it was my mistake to enter inside but listen I swear I haven't did it knowingly. It's an accident. Without unknowingly happened.

Sometimes miskaes can't be forgetten, it can't be erased. Mistake is a mistake. Now you have to be pay for it.

What ? I have said to you. It was an accident, while ashley was noticed his hand moving upon the knifes. He picked a knife in his hands.

What is it ? Now you will kill me for this ? She sighed. Ofcourse, little girl. You have did a mistake and now I will correct the mistake. What how ?
HAIIDE. With his rough tone, He screamed,
What ??  I have asked,
HAIIDE. If you won't, I will kill you.
Ashley was breathless after she heard his warning. Her body was trembling with a fear that crossing all over her body.

As soon as she heard from him. Without looking back she started running upstairs where she saw a room and entered inside and there is cupboard she hide inside of it.

A noise caught her and it was a footsteps that he was stalking her and the noise of opening the door and  his foot steps was clearly audible to her. He came inside. Oh little girl, I can hear you. I know where you are ? Ashley's breath raised and a noise realised from her then she shutted her mouth tightly, with her arms which covered her nose and as well as her mouth.

His footsteps followed to the cupboard when he heard the noise. He is gonna open the door at the same time a noise came out. He rushed out of the room.

She heard his footsteps leaving the room. She tried to open the door but it was stuck and she couldn't open it. Oh great ashley now you have stuck inside the cupboard. 

he saw a cat entered into the house which was his favorite black cat

he saw a cat entered into the house which was his favorite black cat. It's was seated on his front.bat the floor
Bella. Where did you gone ?
He lifted the cat at his arms and seated at the chair with his cat on his lap.He kissed her and it was melting at his warm hands.

At the inside, she was sweating and it was so hot because there was no air entering inside and she was becoming breathless and she fainted inside the cupboard.

After 3 hours later, ashley opened her eyes it was so dark. She is sweat all over and she sighed when she get back stable. Her hand went upon the door of the cupboard.

It was opened when she touched. Within a few minutes she is alive again. It's her feelings that she got a cool Breeze upon her after she came out of the cupboard.

She looked around and there was a knife on the ground. She picked it. She slowly started walking out of the room.

Then she came down while she was walking like a cotton at the floor. Her footsteps won't be echoed.

He is still there at the table. Which his back was facing me again.

I griped the knife strongly at my hands. I took a deep breath and i closed to him and my hand was raised up with the knife in my hands.

                                  💀

How is the chapters?

Are my chapters exciting ?

Please share your comments on the comment box.

Please please vote for the chapters

There is a star button please use it.