*** chapter 6 ***

Hello beautiful readers!! I have updated a new chapter. Let's start your readings . Please vote for the chapters.

Thank you for choosing my book I hope you like this chapter.

After the end of their university ashley and Tina walked out from the university.

Ashley look, he is coming. Okay Tina ! Bye I wanna go we will meet tomorrow. Ashley rushed away.

Hey hebrew! how are you ? It's okay I know everything she hates me. Not anything like that she had some issues to see she has rushed.

"I want to talk privately". Private? Yes Tina! It's just about ashley.

They went out of the university and in the middle of the tree where people won't exist.

Look Tina! You know that she is ignoring me but I want your help. Help? Tina gasp.

I know you are craving for your boyfriend. I have seen the curiosity on you.

If you do a favour then I can arrange quality time with your boyfriend. How will you do? He is not available tomorrow. Even he is not attending the fest. I know TIna! What if he met you somewhere. Where ? I have a plan but. But what ? You have to come with ashley there.

Listen, you want your boyfriend at the same time, I want ashley so better we do a favour to each other what do you say ? But he is going somewhere else ! how will you manage him.

Tina ! Leave it. It's upon me. Just you arrive there with ashley.

Okay hebrew! I will come with ashley. She waved a bye.

Tina messaged "early in the morning". Called and informed her to wear a good dress.

Ashley went to her wardrobe and looked there were a few frocks but it wasn't comfortable for her and choose a crop top and jeans.

She wears a top which is stretchable and it matches the jeans at the bottom

While ashley and Tina meet at the bus stop and both arrive at the hebrew's house.

Where we are going Tina ! Huh? Ashley we are not going to university. Then where? It's huh Hebrews house. What ? Why ? We have come here ? Look Ashley, we are arranged to get together and my boyfriend will arrive soon.

So, you have to be calm and don't talk rudely with him just talk politely.

I know it's difficult for you but ashley just stay calm for me.
Okay. are you ready ashley ? Ting ting a calling bell chimed. Hebrew open the door and welcomed us.

Fine girls! Both are looking damn pretty, as soon as Tina and I arrive within a few seconds, her boyfriend arrived .

Hey girls! what do you want? Tina exclaimed ashley did you want anything. Huh I just need a water .

Wait wait! Someone arrived. as I think it's him Tina giggled. Tina's boyfriend had arrived.

Hello! Mister hello Hebrew ! Am I late ? No not at all. You are on time. Okay ! So I have asked girls but what do you want to drink ? Is there any bear or something at your house. Tina giggled again.

No, iam just serious hebrew. No brother! I just have wine. Okay no problem. I can manage.

Hebrew served a drinks ? Don't worry girls you have a soft drink for you. But Tina says ! Huh? I have no problem I can have it. She took a glass and she gave me a look like I had to pick the remaining glass.

I gasped, and then I took a glass and just enjoyed the drink.
Hebrew played a music.

While Tina ! Stood and offered his boyfriend to dance with her Tina uff? I can't dance but "i am trying for you".

Ashley and hebrew staring at them . Ashley how it will be ? If we dance. Huh ! Hebrew but I can't dance. I am good to be here.

Ashley sat beside hebrew and she felt bored also hebrew trying to flirt with her.

While Tina ! Is happy with her boyfriend. So what now? I wanna talk to you alone. Alone? Huh
Came along at her and whispered do you wanna undress? Huh Tina ! Tell me. Tina giggled.

Guys ! We have to talk private? You guys carry on by saying it.

Tina and her boyfriend went inside the room.

Hebrew was staring at ashley. While she is tensed and alone.

Hebrew! stare went at her neck while she was sweating and the sweat drop was passing under her tops and his stare got at her tits and while he was sucking his lips. By looking at her, her looks make his feelings hot.
But Ashley wasn't noticed him and stared at her mobile.

While started his conversation.

So what do you think about me ? Huh hebrew I have already said but I need some time.

While hebrew changed his place and came along to her left but ashley ? Please think once again. Can't you change your mind for me.

Ashley ignored his words and staring at her mobile. While Hebrew passed his hand to her shoulders. Hebrew what are you doing? Why are you coming close stay away ? While saying it he turned her head against him. His hands are at her chin which makes her stare at him.

His mouth touched her mouth. Hebrew sucked at her lower lip. When his hold had a tight grip at her chin ashley tried to move away but his grip was so strong.

While he was sucking at her lips, his other hand travelled under her dress which is stretchable.
He pressed her breast with his arms. She jumped up.

He traced his hand under her bra which is tight then he loosed her stips and he is used to tracing at her tits. He is circulating his thumb at her tits.

Stopping sucking her lips hebrew started kissing at her neck his hand touched at her shoulders while other travelled at her stomach. While she stared around and a flower jar was placed at the table she gripped it. And push her hand against his head which he realised a grown with a pain ahhhh.

She moved away from him and stood up Tina! Came out . What happen ? Look Tina ! He is misbehaved with me. I just hit him.

He is trying to molest me.
No Tina ! I have just kissed her and nothing else happened.

Ashley's eyes got drained and her tears crossed to chin and she ran out. Wait ? Ashley I am coming with you. Tina ! And her boyfriend left the house.

While Tina ! Hugged and said "good bye" to her boyfriend.

Ashley are you crying? Tina! Rubbed at her shoulders "let's go" we will talk later.

After I reached home Tina ! Asked what happened ashley ! He behaved badly with me. First he kissed and was forced to molest.

Okay ! Nothing happened to you. Stop crying. I thought he was a good boy. But he is something else he has shown his real face.

Just change your clothes go to sleep and I will have to reach home. Tina! Why could you stay with me. For a few days I was all alone at home.

If you stay with me. it will be helpful for me. Okay ashley I will think about it. But now I have to go home just to make yourself comfortable and take some rest.

I will meet you tomorrow at University. Okay ! Take care bye. She left her house.

🫶

Chapter is over ! How is the chapter guys
Please share your comments and vote for the chapter.